Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามครับ Ichthammol นำมาผสมในเจลล้างหน้า

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask me. Ichthammol is mixed in a cleansing gel.

Postby austiname789 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:35 pm

Ichthammol if the smell is strong. Mix in the cleansing gel mixed with Odor-Kill to deodorize? and information that should be mixed with oil in the formula to increase efficiency Can add any oil to Ichthammol directly mix well. or mix water with cleaning agents Add oil here, let me give you an example โรสฮิป Oil when everything goes together Good, so add Ichthammol and สารกันเสีย others like this, does the formula work well together? and how much oil should be defined as appropriate Ichthammol should put 2-3%, is that correct? Disodium EDTA is 0.5% enough?
austiname789

From thanks :: 11 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: question

Postby modtanoy21 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:55 pm

Please allow me to comment. - From what I have used. Odor-Kill to deodorize substances in many formulas. Odor-Kill I can't completely deodorize the substance. It just reduces the smell to make it less potent. But it will still smell the substance. Just a lighter smell - If you want to deodorize the smell at all, you should use น้ำหอม To remove the strong smell of the substance. Thank you.
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times

Re: Inquire. Ichthammol is mixed in a cleansing gel.

Postby staff » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:09 pm

Hello, please suggest more Other than that, you modtanoy21 suggested some ingredients. Ichthammol mix with สารชะล้าง in the formula and then mix it with the water in the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development