Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนสอบถามสูตร เซรัมวิตามินซี ครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Questions about the recipe Vitamin C serum.

Postby rooss1612 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:19 pm

Feel free to ask me how the following formula will affect my skin? Active Portion added in the formula Sodium Hyaluronate Solution = 25% Vitamim C ( L-ascorbic acid ) = 15% Argireline C (PD010) = 3% Vitamin E - Acetate Care= 0.1% Ferulic Acid = 0.1% Tego Cosmo C250 = 1% Lactil = 0.15% **Dissolve in Glycols according to the above formula if serum is valuable. pHs 3.5 (clear gel) when applying serum on the face. already No slight heat or warmth on the face ( L-ascorbic acid 15%) Like other brands that have been used, it will be hot. a little Or feel a little tingling on the surface, indicating that วิตามินซี is not stable. Order production with the OEM factory, how do we know that he has put the Active substance according to the % that he has informed me because the Active substance is quite high in quantity? But the results during use Different from many brands that I have tried. with claims of Active substances in equal or lesser amounts. PS. 2. Order with OEM factory, but order some substances with Myskin.
rooss1612

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Questioning recipe Vitamin C serum.

Postby staff » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:33 pm

Hello
When you apply the serum on your face No slight heat or warmth on the face ( L-ascorbic acid 15%) Like other brands that have been used, it will be hot. a little Or feel a little tingling on the surface, indicating that วิตามินซี Isn't it still stable?
from the formula as informed by the member The team didn't think there should still be a feeling of collapse. Because the pH has been adjusted to 3.5, including the use of other skin care ingredients, which can be ลดการระคายเคือง skin can reverse If you still feel sagging skin would be strange and doubtful Hasn't the pH been adjusted properly, hasn't added any other skin care ingredients?
When ordering from an OEM factory, how do we know they're wearing them? Active substances according to the % that he has stated because Active substances are quite high in quantity. But the results during use Different from many brands that I have tried. with the claim of Active substance in equal or less quantity
sent to the lab for analysis
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Questioning recipe Vitamin C serum.

Postby rooss1612 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:19 pm

Thank you for your answers and advice :D
rooss1612

From thanks :: 1 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development