Cosmetics Formulation Development

Cleansing oil; เปลี่ยน Mineral oil (หนัก) เป็น LipidSoft CC

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

cleansing oil; Change Mineral oil (heavy) to LipidSoft CC.

Postby llerickll » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:12 pm

From this thread http://www.myskinrecipes.com/topic5630.html [quote="sayhellotomai29"]Hello, I have tried the cleansing oil formula. As follows: Oilsify 15 15% Mineral Oil ชนิดหนัก 70% LipidSoft™ Moist 15% omitted สารกันเสีย because I just tried it in small quantities and kept it in the refrigerator. The result is that I still feel that the mascara is too viscous and the mascara can't be washed off completely (when I try it, I mix it and try it.) I want to know: 1. How do I adjust it to make it less viscous? 2. How do I adjust it? To be able to wash off the mascara completely. Thank you
[quote="staff"]Hello! Recommended study team Try modifying the type of oil used, for example, Cleansing Oil of FANCL will choose LipidSoft CC is the main oil of the formula. [It is also used Butylene Glycol followed by LipidSoft CC ] by LipidSoft CC combined with Butylene Glycol will remove makeup better. mineral oil Since it is a group of oils that can dissolve Make Up directly, various brands have chosen to replace it. mineral oil although it makes the formula cost higher, thank you Staff - MySkinRecipes
I want to make Cleansing oil for my own use (not selling it, so I don't put สารกันเสีย ) to replace Mineral Oil ชนิดหนัก with LipidSoft CC and Butylene Glycol Oilsify 30 15% LipidSoft CC ??% Butylene Glycol ??% I don't know how many % each should be used or should I add any other substance, would you recommend it? Thank you.
llerickll

From thanks :: 160 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Cleansing oil; Change Mineral oil (heavy) to LipidSoft.

Postby staff » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:42 pm

Hello, try Oilsify 30 15% LipidSoft CC 40% Butylene Glycol 45% where Mix together and the formula is not clear. Try warming it to about 70 degrees, blending gently to combine. Then check to see if the formula is clear or not. In the case of segregation consider filling Oil Blender 1-2% Warm to combine ( Must be warm to coordinate)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Cleansing oil; Change Mineral oil (heavy) to LipidSoft.

Postby llerickll » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:12 pm

Thank you very much staff ^^
llerickll

From thanks :: 160 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development