Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนเช็คสูตรก่อนสั่งซื้อให้หน่อยนะคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check the recipe before ordering for me.

Postby hyadpiroon.sss » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:20 am

Serum ลดริ้วรอย & Brighten Skin. (Want a light serum or essence) 1 น้ำกลั่น Sterile 79% 2 Copper Peptide (GHK-Cu) 3% 3 Pep®-Coll ( Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 )3% 4 Adenosine Liposome 3% 5 MSH White™ ( Undecylenoyl phenylalanine )2% 6 Z-White™ 1% 7 Laurocapram (Water Soluble)2% 8 Flora Solve™ Clear ( ผสมน้ำหอมในน้ำ colorless)5% 9 Tranexamic Acid 2% all mixed into the recipe without any problems, right? want to know MSH White™ can dissolve in Flora Solve™ Clear can it be used instead of oil? (Do not want to have oil in the recipe) If you can, when it is completely dissolved, can we add it to the prepared water formula? Do I need to use any other binders? Another question is about the ph of the extract in the formula, for example Tranexamic Acid has a ph of 6.5-7.5 with Adenosine Liposome has a ph of 3.5-6.5. I'm secretly worried that assuming the mix is already mixed, the overall ph is in the 6.8 range will make Adenosine Liposome or other extracts deteriorate. So I want to know if it is necessary to adjust the PH of the formula or not, thank you.
hyadpiroon.sss

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please check the recipe before ordering.

Postby staff » Wed May 06, 2020 11:11 pm

Hello
1 น้ำกลั่น Sterile 79% 2 Copper Peptide (GHK-Cu) 3% 3 Pep®-Coll ( Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 )3% 4 Adenosine Liposome 3% 5 MSH White™ ( Undecylenoyl phenylalanine )2% 6 Z-White™ 1% 7 Laurocapram (Water Soluble)2% 8 Flora Solve™ Clear ( ผสมน้ำหอมในน้ำ colorless)5% 9 Tranexamic Acid 2% is all mixed into the formula without any problems, right? want to know MSH White™ can dissolve in Flora Solve™ Clear can it be used instead of oil? (Do not want to have oil in the recipe) If you can, when it is completely dissolved, can we add it to the prepared water formula? Is there an additional binder needed?
This formula will turn out to be watery. Is it something the members want or not?
Another question is about the ph of the extract in the formula, for example Tranexamic Acid has a ph of 6.5-7.5 with Adenosine Liposome ph at 3.5-6.5 I'm secretly worried that assuming the mix is already mixed, the overall ph is in the 6.8 range will make Adenosine Liposome or other extracts deteriorate. So I want to know if it is necessary to adjust the PH of the formula?
The pH level is different from suitable range just a little no effect on stability or has very little effect that is insignificant Especially in the case that members mix this formula for their own use. which is usually used up within 1-3 months, not produced for sale and has a shelf life of 2 years
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development