Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามสูตรสเปรย์คุมมันค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about the spray formula.

Postby nuaom5562 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:55 pm

Hello, please ask if you want to make a qualified spray. ควบคุมความมัน Excellent type because personally, my skin is very oily after washing my face 3-4 hours, my face is very greasy (use soap กลีเซอรีน ) and want to have the property to lock makeup to be durable, waterproof, help make up clear. up like a primer The ingredients that I have in mind are as follows: 1. Polyester Film (Water Resistant, Hard) = Help with Long-lasting makeup At first I wanted to use Oil Film (Long-Wear) but sees that **not allowed Use MatteSilica or MatteSilica XL in the formula using Oil Film (Long-Wear) Because it will prevent the film from sticking to the skin** so I choose this one instead. 2. MatteSilica XL™ (ดูดซับความมันผิวสูงสุด) = Choose this one because I think it absorbs the best sebum 3. Methylsulfonylmethane (Pure MSM™) = I don't know if this is necessary or not, if so. MatteSilica XL™ (ดูดซับความมันผิวสูงสุด) 4. Zinc PCA = body I don't know if this is necessary or not, if so. MatteSilica XL™ (ดูดซับความมันผิวสูงสุด) 5. Phenoxyethanol (Optiphen) = to กันเสีย Ingredients try to choose that can be mixed in a water-fate. Because you want to use a spray and think that the mixture should be mixed with water and the method is not difficult Please give advice and proportions for mixing. Thank you :D
i'm ???
nuaom5562

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: question on oil control spray formula

Postby staff » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:51 pm

Hello - the cause of the problem An imbalance in the oil level of the member's skin because using glycerin soap to wash your face, do not use glycerin soap to wash your face strictly because it is alkaline not gentle on the skin and wash away all the oiliness of the skin deprive the skin of oil The body therefore stimulates the skin to replace it in large quantities. It has become a problem of imbalance, very dry and very oily at the same time. - The right solution. For members are 1. Refrain from using soap to wash your face. Use a gentle cleanser. After washing, you must feel that your skin is still somewhat oily. To prevent the skin from being stimulated to create more oil. 2. Use a group of ingredients. ลดความมันผิว [ Zinc PCA is one of them ] Mix into a light gel texture, apply in the morning and evening, including every time you wash your face. [Usually do not wash your face more than 2 times a day, but if necessary After washing your face, apply a gel that helps to balance this oily skin immediately] 3. This gel formula may contain ingredients that help absorb oil, such as MatteSilica XL™ 4. This gel formula can add a group of ingredients. moisturizer soluble in water due to the nature of the member's skin problems. Often found that there are symptoms of skin dryness [oily but dehydrated skin].
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: question on oil control spray formula

Postby nuaom5562 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:33 pm

Thanks for the advice and Polyester Film (Water Resistant, Hard) can you mix it in? Used to set makeup to make it last longer. (May be mixed into the mineral water spray that is used regularly to increase efficiency) Thank you.
i'm ???
nuaom5562

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Question about oil control spray formula

Postby staff » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:28 pm

Hello Polyester Film (Water Resistant, Hard) if in any formula Will be able to help the formula to be more waterproof.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development