Cosmetics Formulation Development

มีใครใช้ C E Ferulic แล้วแพ้บ้างมั้ยคะ, รีวิว

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Has anyone used CE Ferulic and lost, reviews?

Postby jn_andy » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:51 pm

I tried doing it CE Ferulic according to the formula of the website And let more than 10 volunteers try it. The results are divided into two periods as follows. 1. After using the first period (1-4 weeks), I felt that my face tightened up. clearer face Apply the powder, stick better, 90%, very satisfied, use it repeatedly the second month I started to feel indifferent 2.1 Personal opinions : I understand that the facial skin may be used to vitamins and therefore may not feel as much as in the beginning. My face started to have acne and I didn't feel as good as the first time even though I used the same formula. Personally, I think the formula doesn't contain anything that can cause allergies or acne... Ethoxydiglycol used in relatively high volumes. This question, please comment. If I may be allergic, is there a substitute that is safer?
jn_andy

From thanks :: 5 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Has anyone used CE Ferulic and lost?

Postby staff » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:43 am

Hello, how it happened It's a normal result. of using various skin care ingredients in terms of expectation Of various skin care ingredients are divided into 2 groups. 1. Groups that act to solve some problems of the skin when fully effective and the skin has been fully continued use thereafter What can be expected will be left to maintain the same results. But it will not yield more results. Ingredients in this group are whitening , moisturizer , ลดการระคายเคือง example in formula Vitamin CE Ferulic of members who mix will have Vitamin C and Ferulic Acid that helps brighten the skin to a certain point. and will not be able to increase any more. except for the replacement of new ingredients with a different mechanism from the original However, the team only talks about the mechanism of radiance. in other mechanisms such as antioxidants [Which is considered a mechanism in group 2] can still work continuously. which can continue to work to counteract some mechanisms such as antioxidants or add some mechanisms such as stimulating collagen production Continuous use of these ingredients can expect continuous results But the effect is visible or tactile. It will be a better result. Or the same result is the natural change of the skin with [Expand: Antioxidants. It is a naturally occurring free radical reduction process. This reduction process means that it does not inhibit the formation of free radicals, but rather slows it down. or reduce the number of births The effect that occurs on the skin is to slow down the aging process. Does not make wrinkles disappear] Ingredients in this group such as Anti-oxidant , anti-glycation , stimulate collagen production example in formula Vitamin CE Ferulic of members who mix will have Vitamin C , Vitamin E and Ferulic Acid that can be an antioxidant, this effect will occur continuously. [Please see the explanation in regard to better results or the same or anti-aging as described above]
Personally, I think that the formula does not contain any substance that can cause allergies or acne.. .except Ethoxydiglycol used in relatively high volumes. This item, please comment
if you are allergic or have acne. Must occur from the use in the first week or the first month and then in. The good results in the first week or month is proof that. Ingredients as selected by members With the skin of this group of users, suitable and not allergic. The incidence of acne at the 3rd month showed that Those pimples are caused by other variables.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development