Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนวิเคราห์สูตรบำรุงหน้าค่ะ ผสม Reshape gel

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please analyze the formula to nourish your face. Mix Reshape gel.

Postby merritze.mm » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:23 pm

Hello, please disturb the team to help analyze the formula for me. I used to use Reshape Gel to make skin gel. The basic formula is - Water 85% - Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (Pitera) 5% - Chamomile extract (Apigenin) 1% - Rose Water 1% - AppleCell 1% - Jojoba Oil 1% - preservative 1% - Reshape Gel 5% using the mixing step, everything except Reshape Gel and กันเสีย into water and dissolve it with a little heat. Take out and stir. Wait a little cool, add กันเสีย and Reshape Gel gently stir again. before pouring into the cream cartridge Leave it until it has set as the meat is restored. I would like to try to adjust the formula again. As a rejuvenating facial gel by using infused water, focusing on adding water to the skin. restore moisture Reduce inflammation and relieve skin fatigue. Feels comfortable on the skin, absorbs quickly, not sticky. From the study in the formula Reshape Gel should not contain more than 5% active substance if added to water instead of this formula. I would like to know if I can get the features that I want to adjust? 1.Water Phase - water 70% - Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (Pitera) 5% - Rose Water 5% - Lavender Water 4% - Chamomile water 4% 2. Extract & additives - Cucumber Extract (สารสกัดแตงกวา) 4% - Preservative 1% - Fragrance 1% - Reshape Gel 5% Please help the team to analyze the recipe, thank you.
merritze.mm

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please analyze the formula to nourish your face. Mix Reshape gel.

Postby staff » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:08 am

Hello
by studying in the formula Reshape Gel should not contain more than 5% active substance if added to water instead of formula. this I would like to know if I can get the features that I want to adjust? 1.Water Phase - water 70% - Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (Pitera) 5% - Rose Water 5% - Lavender Water 4% - Chamomile water 4% 2. Extract & additives - Cucumber Extract (สารสกัดแตงกวา) 4% - Preservative 1% - Fragrance 1% - Reshape Gel 5%
There is no restriction that members can add ingredients more than 5%. If you look at the sample formula on the product detail page Reshape Gel that it is suggested to use the 5% active ingredient, that's just an example. Members can choose to use various ingredients in the recipe. at the desired rate but more ingredients May make the formula sticky, depending on each ingredient as well. some ingredients Even more used in formulas. It does not affect any gooey formula. according to the member's formula The teaching team recommends the following: Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (Pitera) at an expected rate. The study team recommends using it at a rate of at least 20%. Rose Water , Lavender Water , Chamomile Water can be used instead of water in the formula. But there is no reason why members have to use all 3 types of water together in a single formula. The team wasn't sure how to mix the three together. Will the smell be appropriate or not? If members choose to use infused water in the formula to make the fragrance in the formula, then The team did not think It is necessary to use น้ำหอม ( Fragrance ) In the recipe again, the learning team recommends an example of how to adjust the formula as follows - Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (Pitera) 50% - Rose Water or Lavender Water or Chamomile water the rest to complete 100% - Cucumber Extract (สารสกัดแตงกวา) 4% - Preservative 1% - Fragrance 1% - Reshape Gel 5% The team did not recommend any additional ingredients. but choose the ingredients according to the members informed Because the team does not know about the skin problems of the users of this formula. or the purpose of this formula So I can't comment on the suitability of the ingredients.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development