Cosmetics Formulation Development

Water soluble ingredient

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Water soluble ingredient

Postby dymilo » Thu May 27, 2021 9:30 pm

1.Water soluble ingredient containing Glycerin is an ingredient in some. Can mix together, do you need a binder cream maker or not? penetration enhancer in water-based serum or not and which one do you use? 3.To make water based serum that can use dropper, how many % of water should be as an ingredient? Thank you.
dymilo

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Water soluble ingredient

Postby staff » Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:36 pm

Hello. 1. In the case of the two ingredients mentioned above, they can be dissolved in water. and in liquid form It can be mixed together. 2. Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 3. There is no fixed rule.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby dymilo » Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:39 am

Thank you. I would like to ask more questions. 1. If we use all the ingredients that can be dissolved in water. But some ingredients come in powder form. can be mixed together without separating later? I want to have a watery appearance If not Pro Polymer Gel Maker or any other cream maker you don't want. put it on I'm afraid it will be thick and viscous. 2. Liquid type serum Butylene Glycol will make the feeling in Did you get better?
dymilo

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:41 pm

Hello, many questions asked by members. The team asked for permission to learn that let's try it. For example, enter Butylene Glycol and feeling will improve. the feeling when applying It's each person's preference.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development