Cosmetics Formulation Development

ส่วนผสมเซรั่ม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Serum ingredients

Postby minnie_nannie » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:28 pm

Please take a look at the recipe for me. What is the opaque texture caused by? / When applied on the skin, there are a lot of white stains. Water HEC Glycerin Butylene Greentea extract 3% Zinc PCA 1% BHA 2% water B3 4% B5 1% Tea Tree Oil Water Soluble 0.2% GlucoBright 2% Phenoxyethanol Peg-40
minnie_nannie

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Serum ingredients

Postby dewdononoon » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:14 pm

White stains are divided into 2 types. Type 1 is caused by the action of Active ingredients that create a change in the formation of white stains. But it will be a stain that looks liquid, not viscous. Type 2 is stains caused by incompatibility of สารสร้างเนื้อเจล , which may be due to Spinning too fast and taking too little time Which the stains will look viscous, white, tight from the mixture, if the white stains are so large Probably from mixing HEC more. Probably caused by too much viscosity. or the temperature does not reach the melting point or spinning in a cycle that is too fast and too strong or spinning in too little time or spinning in too much time This amount of other active ingredients does not contribute to the formation of a large white cast.
dewdononoon

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Serum ingredients

Postby staff » Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:45 pm

Hello, I guess it's from the fine bubble of the recipe, I suggest you try to fix it by adding X-Foam (Anti-Foaming, Defoamer Agent) 0.1-0.2% blended with the formula. until homogeneous Then test again to see if the white stain is gone or not.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development