Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามการผสม Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) (Ultra-Fine)

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Re: Ask about the combination of Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) (Ultra-Fine)

Postby austiname789 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:30 pm

thank you
austiname789

From thanks :: 11 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Postby llerickll » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:58 pm

[quote="llerickll"][quote="staff"]Hello! The learning team recommends members. Try a mix similar to the ordinary Vitamin C 8% + Alpha Arbutin 2% ok Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) (Ultra-Fine) 8% Alpha Arbutin 2% 1,3- Propanediol the rest to complete 100% may need to use a little heat to warm to help melt together easier formula like this Will last longer Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) (Ultra-Fine), dissolved In water a lot because of stability problems as suggested by Mr. llerickll
Staff, I have tried following. L-ascorbic acid insoluble in Propanediol at all, warmed at 40c, then people are already (no blender, warm + people can stay 30 minutes) finally settled down and slept at the bottom of the container, but not serious. I used it myself anyway. When using it, shake the bottle first. And then suck it with a dropper. I really want to invade the lab The Ordinary and see how they can dissolve it completely. No suspension or precipitate at all
Please ask the staff for the solution. L-ascorbic acid precipitates in the Glycol above (I have already done it). Get a little more thick (but still use a dropper) by purchasing Oil-Fix -O to put 2% of the solution is to shake the solution in the bottle before giving L-ascorbic acid does not lie at the bottom of the bottle, then slowly put Oil-Fix -O one by one. A little bit and then shake the bottle continuously until it reaches 2%. Should it be a gel? I don't know if this method will work or not.
llerickll

From thanks :: 160 Times

Postby staff » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:21 pm

Hello, it can be done, but it may be necessary to use spinning Oil-Fix O dissolved with Propylene Glycol because shaking may not be enough to make Oil-Fix is soluble.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Previous

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development