Cosmetics Formulation Development

ต้องการทำสูตร w/o ค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

I want to make a recipe w/o.

Postby kamonchanok.nan1137 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:58 pm

Hello, I want to make a w/o formula using oil as mineral oil and preservative is liquid germall plus, I want a water-oil interface, I've used Water in Oil EZ . Ever tried mineral oil 35% Water in Oil EZ . 2% DI. 62% Liquid germall plus 1 used to increase/decrease oil including ever adding Water in Oil EZ to the highest % and use the Magnesium Sulfate and also de-classified yes Which one do you recommend? that does not cause water and oil to separate And how much % do you use? *** I don't want to add other actives because I only need the base cream in w/o form for research purposes.
kamonchanok.nan1137

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I want to make w/o recipe.

Postby modtanoy21 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:33 pm

Please allow me to comment - try adjusting Water-in-Oil EZ to 3-3.5 % and use Magnesium Sulfate 2% look here - or add Gel Maker using Xanthan Gum , AnyGel , Pro Polymer was used to add stability to the formula and used Water-in-Oil EZ at 2.5 % view - or add Oil-Fix 2% in the recipe, thank you very much.
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times

Postby kamonchanok.nan1137 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:54 pm

Thank you very much modtanoy21. I will try to order. Oil Fix come and see more. Because I tried to adjust many recipes and couldn't get it. Want to create a formula using the elements as little as possible for fear that the added substance will affect the extract that will be added to the formula If anyone has any further advice. You can leave a comment. Thank you very much
kamonchanok.nan1137

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:48 pm

Hello, please inform the following information. 1. When the mixture is finished. Does the formula go well together? Or separate layers since the mix is complete. 2. Please inform the mixing process. that the members have mixed in detail as well used in spinning
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development