Cosmetics Formulation Development

อยากทำลิปมันแบบแท่งอะค่ะ แต่อัตราส่วนมีปัญหา แล้วก็อุณก็มีปั

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

I want to make a lip gloss stick. But the ratio is problematic. and then there is the temperature

Postby pimmy_pim.com » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:36 pm

Oppa, now we are making lip gloss sticks. They will wear red. And add flavor with it. As for the oil Jojoba Oil shea butter Candelilla Wax Microcrystalline Wax Water Balm Water part Flavor water color now we still set a constant ratio. That's not at all It's all messed up, and when it reaches 50 degrees Celsius, he starts to freeze very quickly. What ratio should I put and how to fix it? Because of the smell, he gave it to me at 40 degrees Celsius, but when 50 degrees Celsius, he started catching up.
pimmy_pim.com

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I want to make a lip gloss stick. But the ratio has a problem, and the temperature

Postby staff » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:09 pm

Hello, I would like to inquire about the ratio used to mix at present Flavor can be added at a temperature above 50 degrees if it cannot be added at a lower temperature. But when added to the recipe and mixed. quickly turn off the heat so that the temperature of the formula is immediately reduced. Do not leave it hot for a long time.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development