Cosmetics Formulation Development

แนะนำสูตรguideline lip sleeping mask ให้หน่อยค่ะ ถามไปหลายส

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Recommend the guideline lip sleeping mask formula for me. I have asked many times.

Postby sjtingtong » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:48 pm

I'm having a project to make a lip sleeping mask that doesn't contain petroleum gel. Is there a formula for guidelines? Thank you.
sjtingtong

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Recommend a guideline lip sleeping mask formula for me, may I ask?

Postby staff » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:07 pm

Hello, how is the lip sleeping mask? Please help describe the product. purpose of use and the expected benefits from using it
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby sjtingtong » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:08 am

[quote="staff"]Hello, how is your lip sleeping mask? Please help describe the product. purpose of use and the expected benefits of using
It's a nourishing lip and leave it at night. It's like a sleeping mask, but this is a lip balm.
sjtingtong

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:04 pm

Hello, for example, Water Lip Balm formula (lip nourishing lip with water and skin nourishing ingredients dissolved in water). Petroleum Jelly 57% shea butter 15% Beeswax (Natural) 10% Water Balm™ 5% portion of water Glycerin 5% Water 4.9% Vitamin B3, Niacinamide (Safe-B3™) 1% Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ 2% Phenoxyethanol SA 0.1% Mixing procedure: Dissolve the oil parts together by heating 80 degrees, mix the water part. Set aside until the mixture dissolves, add the water portion to the oil portion while the oil portion is still liquid and hot. Stir or blend well, turn off the heat, stir or blend at low speed until cool. The formula will gradually harden after 24 hours. From this recipe, members can consider adding other skin care ingredients to the the recipe
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development