Cosmetics Formulation Development

MSH White™ (Undecylenoyl phenylalanine)

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

MSH White™ (Undecylenoyl phenylalanine)

Postby whalelanding » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:39 am

I want to use MSH White™ ( Undecylenoyl phenylalanine ) mixed in Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) and GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ), the first one is soluble in oil. The latter two are soluble in water. (Read from the content of the solubility) This time, my formula is a water formula. How to do it? MSH White™ ( Undecylenoyl phenylalanine Mix in Undecylenoyl phenylalanine ). okay (It's good to suggest steps) and then they สารนำพา I can only use Laurocapram (Water Soluble) MSH White™ ( Undecylenoyl phenylalanine ) with the hair must be mixed. Laurocapram (Oil Soluble) or suggest Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) << but this one doesn't want to use Because the smell is not okay, even if I use deodorants, it's not okay. I recommend สารนำพา or if you need to use it for this recipe, can you recommend it? and if there is enough time to bother to answer Now, I have more questions in the old thread. [url]myskinrecipes.com/post42723.html[/url]
whalelanding

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: MSH White™ (Undecylenoyl phenylalanine)

Postby staff » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:20 am

Hello
This time my recipe is water formula. How to do it? MSH White™ ( Undecylenoyl phenylalanine Mix in Undecylenoyl phenylalanine ). okay (It's good to recommend the steps)
Make the recipe with about 5-10% oil and when the cream is finished, add MSH White™ into the formula and blend. Let's get together.
Then guys สารนำพา I can only use Laurocapram (Water Soluble) MSH White™ ( Undecylenoyl phenylalanine ). Laurocapram (Oil Soluble) or suggest Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) << but this one doesn't want to use Because the smell is not okay, even if I use deodorants, it's not okay. I recommend สารนำพา or if needed for this recipe can you recommend
? Recommended Phospholipid instead (the formula must have both water and oil part to use this one)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development