Cosmetics Formulation Development

ผสม plankton รวมไปในพิเทร่า ได้เลยมั้ยค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Mix plankton into Pitera. Can you do it?

Postby aree_ting » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:55 pm

Order Plankton : 5g with Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate ( Pitera ) 120g can mix these two together and use with Can the face be slapped directly? I'm a combination skin type. UZONE is very dry but has pimples. TZONE is oily but dehydrated. It has wide pores and dark spots. I don't know if these two will solve the problem at the point of dehydrated skin and dark spots. Order Squalane added at the end
aree_ting

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Mixing plankton into Pitera Can you do it?

Postby staff » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:55 pm

Hello
Order Plankton : 5g with Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate ( Pitera ) 120g can mix the two together and apply to the face. Can it be directly slapped water?
Although it can be mixed and used But the team is worried about whether it is suitable for the skin of the members or not.
I have combination skin, UZONE is very dry but has acne, TZONE is oily but dehydrated, wide hair follicles have dark marks
Dear staff, ask members 1. Age 2. Products used to wash face, washing frequency The team is not sure Members may have problems similar to other members. According to this thread? topic7581.html Basically, you can try the information from this thread. If not, please ask for more information. To help recommend suitable for your skin as much as possible.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development