Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอคำแนะนำ Bubble bath bars ค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for advice on bubble bath bars.

Postby isisissine » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:37 am

I'm interested in making Bubble bath bars that I dissolve in water and soak in the bathtub with a nice scent. But I don't know the information about the ingredients and how to do it that the website recommends. I found only from other cities and guessed the ingredients as the website said. Please suggest recipes and methods for making bubble bath bars with inserts. น้ำหอม and ฟีโรโมน after using it, my skin feels very soft and smooth. I'm not sure if it contains natural oils or not.
isisissine

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Advice for bubble bath bars

Postby staff » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:03 pm

Hello for the recipe advice disturb the members Inform the details of the product that you are inquiring about, including the ingredient list on the product label.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby isisissine » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:09 pm

It's a bubble bath, but it's a kind of lump that is thrown into the bathtub and lathers up to nourish the skin. Sodium Bicarbonate 41% Citric Acid (12%) SLSA (21%) Cream of Tartar (4%) shea butter (10%) Organic Cocoa Butter Cubes (7%) Liquid glycerin (3%) Polysorbate 80 (1%) Fruity Fusion Fragrance Oil (1%)
isisissine

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:50 am

Hello, Cream of Tartar can be bought at supermarket or bakery ingredients store SLSA use BabyFoam or AminoWash instead, this kind of product format A briquette machine will be required. with high enough pressure to squeeze and press the ingredients to form a lump The process is to blend the ingredients together to distribute them together. (not necessarily homogeneous But to spread evenly) and then put into the press. to press out into a lump or the desired image
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development