Cosmetics Formulation Development

ต้องปรับค่า pHของNatural-C Glycol ไหมคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Do I need to adjust the pH of Natural-C Glycol?

Postby jennyjane110 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:29 am

Want to register the FDA's Stabilized Vitamin C (Natural-C Glycol™) Serum * วิตามินซี Natural-C Glycol ™ is suitable for FDA registration and ready-to-sell. Not suitable for mixing any additional ingredients. as it may affect the stability of วิตามินซี if you want to mix any additional ingredients. Please contact the company's R&D team first. Otherwise, the company cannot guarantee its stability. except for filling น้ำหอม can be added immediately with no more than 1% and coloring* Product characteristics: Clear yellow liquid. Weak pH is in the range of 2.5-3 (if used in the production of finished cosmetics, the pH must be adjusted according to the FDA regulations that cosmetic products must have a minimum pH of 3.5). I want to know if the pH should be adjusted?
jennyjane110

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Do I need to adjust the pH of Natural-C Glycol?

Postby staff » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:28 pm

Hello - Members should adjust the pH value to be in the range that the FDA. - Members should add fragrance. to be the identity of the member's product
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby jennyjane110 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:52 am

After mixing Triethanolamine 1% and after applying it for a while, I feel warm especially under my nose when I breathe and feel hot. Then I felt a little bit of pain. It's with other people too. I tried to let my sister apply it and she said it was warm. Is this normal? has affected the stability of วิตามินซี or not? Before mixing, test it for a few days and it looks like it's just applying clear oil. I don't feel it. warm
jennyjane110

Postby staff » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:36 am

Hello, the team is asking about the pH of the formula that has been added. Triethanolamine 1%
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby jennyjane110 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:07 am

3.5-4. The measure that I ordered, it doesn't measure the same value. Before adjusting about 2.9
jennyjane110

Postby staff » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:15 pm

Hello, the team recommends the following. 1. From the information that the members inform. There is a high probability that the member will lose. Triethanolamine Please suggest using other alkali instead, for example Sodium Bicarbonate 2. Adjusting the pH value cannot determine a clear %. Please adjust just enough to keep the pH at 3.5 if adjusting the pH to a higher level. Vitamin C will deteriorate quickly.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development