Cosmetics Formulation Development

ครีมบำรุง ใช้ Aloe Vera Gel เป็นเบส หน้ามีริ้วรอย ผิวผสม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Nourishing cream. Use Aloe Vera Gel as a base. Face has wrinkles, combination skin.

Postby khuntanyap » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:12 pm

I will order nourishing cream on the test page that I use Pure Aloe Vera Gel base and add the following ingredients: Moisturizing - HyaCoat Moisturizing Vitanmin B5 Anti-oxidant Co-Enzyme Q 10 anti-aging Repair Activator anti-aging : DMAE Anti=Aging- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 I have wrinkles and combination skin, do I need to add any more? and can be applied all morning and before going to bed? Or do you have to separate each person?
khuntanyap

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: nourishing cream, use Aloe Vera Gel as base, face has wrinkles, combination skin

Postby staff » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:10 pm

Hello. Ingredients as you choose. will focus on the ลดริ้วรอย including ให้ความชุ่มชื้นผิว The formula is not suitable for use. during the day cause because CoQ10 is dark yellow. will make the formula yellow therefore suitable only for use at night If members want to use during the day as well, please cut CoQ10 out of the formula element. The study team recommends further consideration. Safe-B3 5% to help add Vitamin to the skin together with Vitamin B5 by B3 will help your skin to be healthy. Learn more Phospholipid 2% to help นำพา ingredients into the skin better.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development