Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่องสูตรค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about the recipe

Postby punika.thor » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:29 pm

The formula is as follows: Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 4% GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4% Alpha Arbutin (Switzerland) 2% Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 0.5% Hyaluronic Acid (Standard Molecule) 0.25% Hyaluronic Acid (Nano Molecule) 0.25% น้ำกลั่น 88.5% Question 1. According to the recipe, if you want to mix 100 grams, you will need to use Hyaluronic Acid (Standard Molecule) combined with Hyaluronic Acid (Nano Mol ecule) quantity 0.5 g if buy Double Hyaluron Liquid size 10 grams which contains ไฮยาลูรอน Double molecule (Standard, Nano) 5%, there is 0.5 g. Is it suitable for use in the formula? 2. If using Double Hyaluron Liquid Size 10 g can be cut สารกันเสีย 0.5%? 3. Concerned about pH for mixing Alpha Arbutin ? Alpha Arbutin mixed in the final pH Between 3.5-6.5 and สารกันเสีย Phenoxyethanol SA Mix in the last step with pH 2.0-6.0 but because Vitamin B3 has pH 6-7.5 and GlucoBright has a pH in the range of 6-7. Should I test the pH before mixing or should I add the ingredients in the formula in what quantity? 4. Enter Alpha Arbutin before Phenoxyethanol SA If unable to cut สารกันเสีย out of the formula, right? 5. Stabilized Vitamin C (Natural-C Glycol™) Serum is a ready-made serum that can be applied directly on the skin, right? 6.What should be applied on the skin before and after during Stabilized Vitamin C (Natural-C Glycol™) Serum ? Stabilized Vitamin C (Natural-C Glycol™) Serum with the above formula. And how many minutes do I have to wait before I can continue to fit in? Thank you very much.
punika.thor

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about recipe

Postby staff » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:58 am

Hello
1.According to the recipe, if you want to mix 100 grams, you need to use Hyaluronic Acid (Standard Molecule) combined with Hyaluronic Acid (Nano Molecule) quantity 0.5g if purchased Double Hyaluron Liquid size 10g which contains ไฮยาลูรอน Double Molecule (Standard, Nano) 5%, there is 0.5g. Is it the right fit for the formula? Yes
Yes, you can replace the water part.
2.If using Double Hyaluron Liquid 10g Can cut สารกันเสีย 0.5%?[/quote: 3j9o1dm1] No, at least สารกันเสีย should be equal to 0.5-0.7% of the formula
3. Concerned about pH for mixing Alpha Arbutin , which was mixed in the final step, pH between 3.5. -6.5 and สารกันเสีย Phenoxyethanol SA mixed in the last step, pH 2.0-6.0, but because Vitamin B3 has a pH of 6-7.5 and GlucoBright has a pH in the range of 6-7. The pH should be tested before mixing or what ingredients should be added to it. How much is the formula?
No problem, the formula is either weakly acidic or neutral (pH 7) so every ingredient can work. It may be beyond the appropriate range for some items. but only a little When the members have finished mixing Usually used up in no time. These manufacturer's stated pH rates. It is the calculation of the highest stability of the ingredients. In order to keep it for a long time, which is usually calculated at 2 years, however, if you mix members for distribution It may have to วัดค่า pH and slightly lower if found that the pH is higher than 6
5. Stabilized Vitamin C (Natural-C Glycol™) Serum is staggered. A ready-made serum that can be applied directly on the skin, right? 6.What should be applied on the skin before and after during Stabilized Vitamin C (Natural-C Glycol™) Serum ? Stabilized Vitamin C (Natural-C Glycol™) Serum with the above formula. And how many minutes do I have to wait for it to fit?
Yes, I recommend you to use it at different times because Safe-B3 ] Safe-B3 will crash with Vitamin C can deteriorate quality?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development