Cosmetics Formulation Development

อยากทำ Whitening Body Lotion สูตรนี้โอเคยังคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

I want to make Whitening Body Lotion. Is this formula okay?

Postby berumonto » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:25 am

I want a lotion texture that is easy to spread, absorbs into the skin, nourishes the skin, whitens the skin with the smell of honey + milk 1. Water 71% 2. Safe-B3 5% 3. GlucoBright 4% 4. Alpha Arbutin 1% 5. Active Resveratrol 5% 6. Satin Cream Maker 1% 7. Shea Butter (Ultra Soft) 5% 8. SiliWater 1% 9. Perfume : Just Milk 0.5% 10. Perfume : Comfort Honey 0.5% 11. Phenoxyethanol SA 1% Mix step One : Mix Water A: 1+2+3+4+5+8 Two: Wave 7 to 60 degrees and leave to cool. It's the oil part B. Three: add 6 to the water part. A four: A+B five: add 11,9,10, respectively. Question -Is this formula ok? If you want a soft and smooth lotion, enter SiliWater will it be superfluous? - Is the mixing procedure correct? Thank you.
berumonto

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I want to make Whitening Body Lotion. Is this formula ok?

Postby berumonto » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:26 am

Water proportion is wrong, must be 66%. Thank you.
berumonto

Postby berumonto » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:34 am

Sorry, the Water cost is 76% :cry:
berumonto

Postby staff » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:32 am

Hello, the formula can be mixed but 1. The team is not sure if mixing 2 น้ำหอม 2 items together will Did the smell as the members expected? The study team recommends that members try to mix the drops together. And test the smell before it is actually mixed in the formula. 2. SiliWater may be superfluous in this formula. SiliWater is a relatively expensive ingredient. Suitable for specific applications is hair conditioning with high efficiency However, using it on the skin can also act as skin conditioning, but only if you want a smooth feel on your skin. There are other options that can do the same for a lower price. Recommended study team Cyclomethicone or Dimethicone (Very Light, Low-Odor) in the mixing process that The study team recommends adjusting as follows. To coordinate water - oil. Then add the ingredients that are not heat resistant. Reasons for brazing with heat Because the oil part requires heat to melt 1. Heat 7 until dissolved, then mix together 1+2+3 and warm to a temperature close to 7 2. Add 6 to the water, blend or Stir until the meat is formed, then add 7. Blender or stir until the cream is formed 3. Wait for the cream to cool down, not hotter than 40 degrees if there is no measuring device. Use your hands to touch your body temperature. Add the rest of the ingredients to the recipe. Blend or stir until dissolved into the recipe. [These remaining ingredients are ingredients that cannot be heat resistant] in the ingredient selection section. The team can't comment because there is no information about the members' skin characteristics.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby berumonto » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:58 am

Please allow me to tell you more about my skin type. Normally I'm white, but now my skin is dark from the sun. The arm is very dark, it can be seen that the band is whiter than other spots when taking it off. So I want to make a formula that will adjust the skin color to return to the same white as the same throughout the body. And it also moisturizes because the skin feels like dehydrated and dry sometimes.
berumonto

Postby staff » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:16 am

Hello, do you know how to protect your skin from UV rays? The formula that members asked for can be used on the skin. But the important part in solving the problem is also UV protection. If the skin is exposed to high UV light continuously, using whitening will be less effective. or may not see results or may find that the skin is darker Because during this time, the skin is still exposed to UV light continuously.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby berumonto » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:11 pm

It's still in the sun all the time. And I've applied sunscreen SPF50 PA+++ but I feel like it's still getting darker.
berumonto

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development