Cosmetics Formulation Development

ช่วยเช็คสูตรให้หน่ิิอยค่ะ เจลล้างหน้า สูตรไร้สิว

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check the formula for me. Cleansing Gel. Acne-free formula.

Postby pthammachot » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:59 pm

Cleansing gel formula without acne AminoWash 15% Cocamidopropyl Betaine 20% Flora Foam 3% Coco Foam 15% Safe-B3 5% Salicylic Acid 10% disodium EDTA 0.2% Essential Oil 1-2 drops Mild Preserved Eco™ ( Preservative-Free ) 1% water rest Please feel free to check the recipe. whether there is anything that needs to be changed or must be added to get the perfect gel and want to inquire สารกันเสีย if you use only one like this How long will the gel last? then it is necessary สารกันเสีย like many products sold in the market? thank you very much
pthammachot

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please check the formula for me. Facial cleansing gel. Acne-free formula.

Postby staff » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:30 am

Hello Salicylic Acid which type that you choose to use? (Please check the usage rate of that type that the member chooses from the web page as well because this item is a substance that the FDA controls the usage rate)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby pthammachot » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:02 pm

Hello, use Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Liquid, Timed-Release) 3% instead, please reconsider the recipe, thank you.
pthammachot

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:07 am

Hello
is recommended to change to Sulfate Free Shampoo Base 25% just one item. Safe-B3 is recommended to be eliminated. Because it takes time to be absorbed into the skin to act. But if used in a rinse-off formula like this The benefits will be minimal. because it is washed from the skin before being absorbed into the skin (Or absorb very little) I have no problem with the rest.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development