Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่องการเพิ่มการกันน้ำและการติดทนของกันแดด

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about increasing water resistance and sun protection.

Postby taeioyou » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:10 pm

From formula 1. Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid (Gloss)... ....10% 2. Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid .. .........................10% 3. Silicone Blender (ประสานซิลิโคนหลากชนิด) .3% 4. Mild Preserved Eco™ (Ethylhexylglycerin) ..1% 5. Silicone Gel (Ultra Clear)........................... 28% 6. น้ำกลั่น Sterile............... ...................48% Question, I would like to adjust this formula to increase the spf and pa values. 1.Can add SPF Protect Ultra 2 instead of Silicone Gel Wash 10% of the above formula. Can you do it? Will the cream still be stable? If you have to add any, please ask for advice. 2.Or use SPF Protect Ultra 2 instead of Zinc Oxide but I want to increase the whiteness of the formula by using TiO2 powder instead of liquid in the first entry of the formula? Will the cream still be stable? If you have to add anything, please advise. ---------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------- ------------------ I want to adjust this formula to increase its longevity. ---------------------------------------------------- ------------------ 2. If will add Oil Film in this formula so that Long-lasting sunscreen 2.1 Which substance should be replaced? And do I need to add anything to add? 2.2 If you still want to have some water in the formula, still use Oil Film is it available? (because water is cheaper ซิลิโคน gel)------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------- 3.If will[u ]add Silicone Film in this formula for long-lasting sun protection 3.1 can Use Silicone Film 10% instead of Silicone Gel ? Do I need to add any additional binders? Thank you.
taeioyou

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about increasing water resistance and longevity of sunscreen.

Postby staff » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:51 pm

Hello
1.Can you add SPF Protect Ultra 2 instead of Silicone Gel Wash 10% of the above formula. Can you do it? Will the cream still be stable? If you need to add any, please advise
. It can be done, but 1. Should have to add an interface in this way, recommend SiliSolve Plus 1% 2. The formula should have at least SPF 50 and PA 3+. Therefore, it is recommended to consider whether it is necessary to increase the effectiveness of sunscreen or not.
2.or use SPF Protect Ultra 2 instead of Zinc Oxide but want to increase the whiteness of the formula by using TiO2 powder type instead of liquid type in the first list of Can I have a formula? Will the cream still be stable? If you need to add any, please give advice
The formula can add Titanium Dioxide powder as well by adding it in the last step. Shake to combine
2.If you want to add Oil Film in this formula for long-lasting sun protection 2.1 should Which substance to replace? And do I need to add anything to add? 2.2 If you still want to have some water in the formula, still use Oil Film is it available? (because water is cheaper ซิลิโคน gel)
can replace Silicone Gel or water? SPF Protect Ultra II into the formula is to use SiliSolve Plus 1-2% helps to synchronize. Magnesium Sulfate 1-2% to help Added stability to the formula, which is a system Water-in-Oil too
3.If you want to add Silicone Film in this formula for long-lasting sunscreen 3.1 can use Silicone Film 10% instead of Silicone Gel ? Do I need to add any binders?
can be substituted, but take into account the contact surface. You can test it in a small amount first. Silicone Film gives a sticky feeling when applied. (and that feeling will stay at least until it dries on the skin)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development