Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนทีมงานเชคสูตรให้หน่อยค่ะ เซรั่มลดริ้วรอย , รีวิว

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Disturb the team to check the recipe for me. Anti-aging serum, review

Postby barameejung » Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:05 pm

Serum ลดริ้วรอย For dry skin. Size 50 ml. I have ordered products from this website. I have the following questions: Could you please shake the ingredients? That it can be used? Now I'm excited to mix my own cream. 1. น้ำกลั่น How many percent do you use? 2. Repair Activator 15% 3. PepColl 3% 4. Argireline 5% 5. MOIST72 3% 6 . WaterLock 2% 7. Betaglucan 5% 8. Dmi 3% 9. Light Cream Maker 1% 10. Mild Preserved Eco 1% 11. Matrixyl 3000 6% Mixing step, is that correct? ? 1. Mix 1+5+6+7+8 people together 2. Add 2+3+4+11 and stir well 3. Add 9 people until homogeneous 4. Add 10 people to combine 5 . Bottled. Thank you very much. Please help admin to answer.
barameejung

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please disturb the team to check the recipe for me.

Postby staff » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:05 pm

Hello
1. น้ำกลั่น how many percent do you use? 2. Repair Activator 15% 3. PepColl 3% 4. Argireline 5% 5. MOIST72 3% 6 . WaterLock 2% 7. Betaglucan 5% 8. Dmi 3% 9. Light Cream Maker 1% 10. Mild Preserved Eco 1% 11. Matrixyl 3000 6%
proportion of น้ำกลั่น means add 100 formula % Mixing process Include all items other than Light Cream Maker into the water. Stir until dissolved, then add Light Cream Maker in the last step Blend or stir until the cream is thicker. for dry skin The study team recommends adjusting the formula as follows: 1. Discount Repair Activator left 10 % is enough 2. Discount MOIST72 1% left is enough 3. Discount beta glucan 2% left is enough 4. Add Skin-mimic 10% (replace the reduced ingredient and replace water)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Please disturb the team to check the recipe for me. Anti-aging serum for dry skin

Postby barameejung » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:49 pm

Thank you very much admin
barameejung

Re: Please disturb the team to check the recipe for me. Anti-aging serum for dry skin

Postby barameejung » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:01 pm

Admin, let's report the results after mixing this cream formula. Use it myself. My skin is better than expected now. The face is smooth, soft, firm, very good. Wake up in the morning to have a very juicy and full face. I've only been using this serum for 7 days now, but I've mixed it with hyaluronic acid serum. The more smooth and soft the face increases. Wrinkles take time. I would like to ask more questions that 1. If you use Quick Coll instead of Pep Coll can you read properties like it's better? 2. If you add สารนำพา Laurocapram Ectoine % can it be added? Ectoine , Glycosaminoglycans Complex , Adenosine Liposome , pea extract, Snow Algae go together is to blend all together in the first step, right? Is it too much to add? Thank you.
barameejung

Re: Please disturb the team to check the recipe for me. Anti-aging serum, review

Postby staff » Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:09 am

Hello
1. If using Quick Coll instead of Pep Coll , can you read the properties like it's better
, the working mechanism is different, can use both in the same formula Or you can choose any one. The team could not answer that. Which one will be more effective on the user's skin? cause because Everyone's skin is different, but both can be effective. On most people's skin, of course
2. if add สารนำพา Laurocapram 2%, can I go in again?
The formula is using DMI as สารนำพา already exists, no need to add. สารนำพา other which to add more Usually does not cause more efficiency.
3. If adding new ingredients such as Quickcool, Ectoine , Glycosaminoglycans Complex , Adenosine Liposome , pea extract, Snow Algae enter together is to blend all together in the first step, right? Is the additive too much?
Is it too much? It depends on the user. how much will get the gooey on the skin
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Please disturb the team to check the recipe for me. Anti-aging serum, review

Postby barameejung » Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:23 pm

Thank you
barameejung

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development