Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยวิเคราะห์สูตรให้ด้วยค่ะ ก่อนทำการสั่งซื้อส่วนผสม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help me analyze the formula. Before ordering the ingredients

Postby wealth289456 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:45 pm

It's okay to buy ingredients. Myskinrecipes, but I don't know how to mix the formula, so I would like to ask for advice. Formula 1. Need ลดริ้วรอย Lift and tighten pores Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (Pitera) 55% Horse Placenta 3% Witch Hazel 40% PaeoniaPreserve™ 2% Questions of this formula are: 1. Is this formula really workable or not? 2. Or is there any suggestion that this formula should be improved? 3. What effect does this formula have on skin? clear Vitamin CE Ferulic (Lite) 85% Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) (Ultra-Fine) 15% Question of This formula is 1. Is this formula really workable or not? 2. Or is there any suggestion that this formula should be improved? 3. Must enter สารกันเสีย not? If so, how many % should I use and which one should I use? Formula 3. Formula for reducing floating wrinkles, dark circles and lifting around the eyes. Glycosaminoglycans Complex 97% Aloe Vera Gel (Heavy) 3% The question of this formula is 1. Is this formula really workable or not? 2. Or is there any suggestion that this formula should be improved? 3. Must include สารกันเสีย ? If so, how many do I need? % and should be Where is the best place? Lastly: If the Staff - MySkinRecipes After answering the question, please suggest me what tools to use for mixing different formulas. So that I can get the most accurate information in ordering equipment or tools. Disturb Staff - MySkinRecipes Please advise. If there is anything wrong in posting this thread, I apologize. Because I haven't experienced it yet. And look forward to receiving advice from the MySkinRecipes team soon. Thank you very much.
wealth289456

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me analyze formula Before ordering ingredients

Postby staff » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:51 am

Hello, the team would like to ask for the skin condition, skin problems of the users of each formula as well. Preliminary formula 1 can be mixed, but it may not be suitable. because it will be liquid difficult to use (and may be time consuming because it flows from the skin) Formula 2 can't Vitamin CE Ferulic Yes Vitamin C in the 15% already, no need to add. Vitamin C more and if more Might be too harsh on the skin. Formula 3 can't be Glycosaminoglycans Complex should be used only 1-5%, recommended at 3%, not 97%. Using too high a concentration. May be harmful to the skin In the event that the ingredients are not dangerous. It is a waste of money without benefit.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby wealth289456 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:25 am

Thank you Myskinrecipes team. very much to give advice Have to bother asking for help from the team. Myskinrecipes too User details is 40up, sagging skin. Large pores on cheeks and nose Melasma around the cheeks and nose It's sensitive skin. The things that need help are: 1. I would like to ask for a formula of lotion or light cream for the face. effective in the matter lifting+whitening+ ลดริ้วรอย +reduce freckles+and tighten pores 2. Would you like to ask for a formula for the cycle? eyes effective in the matter Removes wrinkles, lifts and tightens dark circles around the eyes. and the problem of bags under the eyes 3. I would like to ask for the formula UVA/UVB sunblock gel with SPF 50+++ (The SPF can be a little more or less) 4. Please ask how to mix all 3 formulas above. yes Please be kind to the Myskinrecipe team because I have ordered various products from Myskinrecipes tried to do it myself, but it didn't work. Because I still don't know the recipe. So I would like to ask for help from the team. Thank you very much.
wealth289456

Re: Please help me analyze formula Before ordering the ingredients

Postby wealth289456 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:31 am

Please add user details a little more, my skin is combination skin. Oily skin in T-zone but not greasy. and have clogged pimples on the nose area
wealth289456

Postby wealth289456 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:38 pm

Myskinrecipes team. Various recipes that are disturbing to ask. It depends on the team that it is convenient to inform you which way. It can be via email or webboard. Thank you very much.
wealth289456

Postby staff » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:31 pm

Hello,
From this formula, the team adjusted it as follows. Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (Pitera) complete 100% Horse Placenta 3% Safe-B3 3% RETINAT™ (Starfish Extract) 1.6% Cell-Energy™ Liquid ( Adenosine Liposome) 2% Pro Polymer 1% add Pro Polymer into Pitera , then blend or stir until a smooth gel is obtained. Leave no agar lumps floating around and then add the ingredients. Blend or stir to dissolve together. This formula can be used on both the face and eyes, but to reduce bags under the eyes, you may need to use REGU®-AGE or maybe choose Glycosaminoglycans Complex more in the formula. (added in the last step Blend or stir to combine with the gel texture)
3. I would like to ask for the formula of UVA/UVB sunscreen gel with SPF 50+++ (in the part of SPF can be a little more or less)
If the meaning of the gel is a clear formula, it cannot be done. yes For the SPF50 cream formula, please check the sample formula on the product preview page. SPF Protect Ultra II and Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid
Oily skin in T-zone but not oily. I'm greasy and has clogged pimples on the nose area
formula as suggested above. No ingredients yet Help solve the problem of clogged pimples. If you want to solve the problem สิวอุดตัน recommended as a formula BHA Gel or BHA Toner separately. Sample formula can be found on product detail page. Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby wealth289456 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:01 pm

Thanks to the Myskinrecipes team. It is really highly recommended the recipe. I'm very happy. I will try to order various substances to follow the instructions.
wealth289456

Postby wealth289456 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:53 pm

Let me ask you one more time. The formula that the team recommends must be entered. สารกันเสีย ?
wealth289456

Postby wealth289456 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:35 pm

Please ask for help from the team. Myskinrecipes too. I want a light sunscreen formula below. But I don't know how much to mix it in. Therefore, I would like to disturb you to calculate the formula and the mixing process for you. to order ingredients and if some ingredients Myskinrecipes Not in the formula below Please advise which one can be used instead. As for SPF 40 and PA+++ (PPD13), the ingredients are derived from one sun gel. After buying it, I feel like it. So I want to make some for myself. Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone Crosspolymer, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE , C12-15 alkyl benzoate , Bis-Ethylhexyloxy-phenol Methoxyphenyl Trizine, Cetyl Dimethicone , Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate , Cyclohexasiloxane . The texture of this sunscreen is lightweight, soft and smooth, and it feels like it's completely absorbed into the skin, not sticky. Send me a sample photo of the sunscreen at the end of this post. Please be kind to the team Myskinrecipes Please help calculate the ingredients formula and the mixing process for me. thank you very much
Attachments
เนื้อเจลกันแดด.jpg
เนื้อเจลกันแดด.jpg (76.2 KiB) Viewed 4137 times
wealth289456

Postby staff » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:15 pm

Hello, [quote="wealth289456"]May I ask one more question? The formula that the team recommends must be entered. สารกันเสีย
because Pitera contains สารกันเสีย came from the factory. and has been used for almost all of the formulas. so there is no need to add สารกันเสีย again
Get ingredients from a sun gel After buying it, I feel like it. So I want to make some for myself. Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone Crosspolymer, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE , C12-15 alkyl benzoate , Bis-Ethylhexyloxy-phenol Methoxyphenyl Trizine, Cetyl Dimethicone , Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate , Cyclohexasiloxane .
Please take a look at this thread topic8068.html#p32514
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Next

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development