Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามการใช้ Warp Cream maker

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire about using Warp Cream maker

Postby touchzhakornxx » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:01 am

Terms of Use Warp Cream Maker™ 1. The recipe requires a blender. At a speed of at least 1000 rpm 2. Mix the oil and ซิลิโคน and Warp Cream Maker™ goes well together. and then gradually add water to the formula.And blend well. 3. If the formula contains Wax, which must be melted by heat. to melt into the oil part, ซิลิโคน and Warp Cream Maker™ using warm heat to combine. when you get along well To mix the water into the oil part a little at a time and blend to combine.---------------------- Hello, please inquire. I use Warp Cream Maker in hot recipes I have doubts about the steps Too many times to waste and throw away Due to follow the steps that the team specified Because the water and oil do not mix well. Or until it blends well, takes a long time and the texture is not smooth and creamy. Let it sit for a few days and the cream started to run off and split the layers, so I alternated by taking part of the oil and slowly pouring it into the water. It turns out that water and oil come together in such a short time that it becomes a smooth and creamy texture. Leave the cream for 2-3 days, no symptoms of liquid separation. So I want the team Can you help me check the recipe? What is the cause? Water = 51.50% Safe B3 = 5% Pro Vitamin B5 = 2% Butylene Glycol = 5% Glycerin = 5% สารกันเสีย = 1% Warp Cream Maker = 5% Glyceryl Stearate SE = 2.50% Cetearyl Alcohol = 2% LipidSoft CC = 5% Titanium 200nm = 1% Cyclomethicone = 5% isohexadecane = 2.5% Isododecane = 2.5% Mineral Oil ชนิดเบา = 3% Perfume = 2% Thank you
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
touchzhakornxx

From thanks :: 118 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about using Warp Cream maker

Postby staff » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:23 pm

Hello Warp Cream Maker will create a creamy texture. Water-in-Oil which means the oil envelops the water. Most of the time, the cream blending process Water-in-Oil It should be the spinning part of the oil. Then gradually add the water part. into the oil (Which oil will gradually encapsulate the water). The team also thought that the mixture should be mixed with water. and the oil separately, then when the oil is spinning Gradually add water. into the oil little by little until you can mix all of them. However, the team would like to thank the members for the information and advice. and will use this information to test and mix according to the instructions Thank you very much
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development