Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเพื่อสั่งซื้อส่วนผสม (อายุ 51 ปี ยกกระชับ ลดริ้วรอย)

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire to order ingredients (51 years old, tighten, reduce wrinkles)

Postby wipaka » Tue May 28, 2019 5:32 pm

Formula Pitera Hydro Stem Gel (51 years old, firming ลดริ้วรอย ) Pitera 50% Glycerin Gel 10% DMAE 3% Laurocapram (Water-Soluble) 2% 1,2-Hexanediol 3% Rosa Hybrid Cell Extract ( HybridCell™ ) 2% Ectoin 1% Water 29% Total 100 Questions 1 Can this recipe be mixed together? If not, which ingredients should be extracted? Or do I have to add any other ingredients to substitute? (I want the texture to be absorbed quickly, not sticky) 2. Must enter สารกันเสีย or not and how much should be put in. 3. Pour all the ingredients together. then people by hand or need to use a blender Or do I have to mix in order? Thank you very much.
wipaka

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquire to order ingredients (51 years old, tighten, reduce wrinkles

Postby staff » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:39 pm

Hello, the formula cannot be mixed because Glycerin Gel is not electrolyte tolerant. DMAE which is electrolyte. Our team recommends 2 approaches. 1. Change from Glycerin Gel to Xanthan Gum will be able to create gel texture for this recipe or 2. Cut DMAE removed from the formula. The formula should be populated. สารกันเสีย recommend Mild Preserved Eco 1% for the sticky recommended to consider filling Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 2% will reduce the stickiness somewhat. but if you want to have a light touch It may be necessary to restructure the formula, such as reducing the use of Pitera and silicone is used. or LipidSoft to help adjust the texture of the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Inquire to order ingredients (51 years old, tighten, reduce wrinkles

Postby wipaka » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:04 pm

Thank you very much, I will try to adjust the recipe according to the instructions.
wipaka

From thanks :: 0 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development