Cosmetics Formulation Development

รีวิวเซรั่ม หวังผลเรื่องผิวกระจ่างใส ขาวขึ้น

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Re: Serum review, hoping for clearer, whiter skin.

Postby ochikibaka_guy » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:34 pm

Hello, right now, I try to develop the formula continuously. I'm interested now Squalane the question is 1. If I still want to maintain the results of clearer, whiter skin, which substance should I keep? Then cut which ones that the team thinks are not necessary or sufficient. 2. If I put Squalane into the formula, what percentage should be put? Refer to the current formula as follows: Water Section 1. Rose Water (Rosa Damascena) rest 2. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 5% 3. GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4% 5. Activated Resorcinol S™ (Stabilized Liquid) 5% 7. Satin Cream Maker ™ 1.5% 8. Disodium EDTA 0.2% 9. Willow Bark Extract (Natural Salicylic Acid) 5% 10. Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 1% 11. Reservoir-Tech 3% of oil 1. MSH White Absorb™ 5% 2. Bisabolol (German Chamomile Extract) 1% 3. Cyclomethicone 5%
ochikibaka_guy

From thanks :: 7 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Postby staff » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:22 pm

Hello, the study team inquires. The reason why members want to add Squalane in the formula to I want to add oil to my skin [which is suitable for normal skin or dry skin], is that correct?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby ochikibaka_guy » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:22 am

Hello, why are you interested? Squalane problem is to Add moisture into the formula. So I'm looking for extracts from this group. And when I read the extract, I stumbled upon myself. Squalane is interesting. a lot There are good research reports that tend to be positive. which should expect other results as well But still able to answer the problem of moisture in the formula So I'm particularly interested in this substance.
ochikibaka_guy

From thanks :: 7 Times

Postby staff » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:23 am

Hello, the team does not recommend using it. Squalane on oily skin. [According to the information, members said that oily skin] oily skin should avoid using any oil. To add moisture to the skin. If your skin feels dehydrated, please select moisturizer water soluble substitute The kind that is oil, using oil or Butter or Wax to add moisture to the skin. It comes with adding oil to the skin, which is suitable for normal skin. or dry skin
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Previous

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development