Cosmetics Formulation Development

สูตร serum ลดริ้วรอย

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Serum formula to reduce wrinkles

Postby jutaratw » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:01 pm

Hello, please help me check the formula. I need serum ยกกระชับผิว and ลดริ้วรอย The ingredients are as follows: Formula 1 1 Galactomyces (aka Pitera ) 30 2 Repair Activator 10 3 Pep Coll 3 4 Ectoine 2 5 Methylsilanol Mannuronate 6 6 Pro Polymer 1 7 DMI 3 8 DI Water 44.5 9 Mild Preserved Eco 0.5 Please adjust the formula for me. Use Pro Polymer I need a DMI? How is the mixing process done? And can you use human hands? Can this formula be used on normal to combination skin? Age 45, normal skin, age 50, combination skin. Does this formula have to be kept in the refrigerator? Can I use it around the eyes too? Formula 2 1 Olive Oil 20 2 Alaria Esculenta 1 3 Pro Polymer 1 4 DI Water 74.5 5 Yeast Resurface 3 6 Mild Preserved Eco 0.5 Can this formula be mixed? Please help to adjust it. Same 2 users. Both formulas can be used both morning and evening or not? Thank you in advance
jutaratw

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Serum formula to reduce wrinkles

Postby staff » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:23 am

Hello
Formula 1 1 Galactomyces (aka Pitera ) 30 2 Repair Activator 10 3 Pep Coll 3 4 Ectoine 2 5 Methylsilanol Mannuronate 6 6 Pro Polymer 1 7 DMI 3 8 DI Water 44.5 9 Mild Preserved Eco 0.5 Please adjust the recipe for me. Use Pro Polymer I need a DMI? How do you do it? And can you use human hands? Can this formula be used on normal to combination skin? Age 45, normal skin, age 50, combination skin. Does this formula have to be kept in the refrigerator? Can I use it around the eyes too?
Can the formula be mixed? Pro Polymer and DMI work differently, DMI helps นำพา ingredient, while Pro Polymer helps create gel texture. Can be used around the eyes, can be used with human hands
oil in proportion High of this formula makes it impossible to use Pro Polymer compatible, recommended to use Satin Cream Maker 1.5% to coordinate the other parts, no problem. Mild Preserved Eco Use 1% yes
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby jutaratw » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:18 pm

From the webboard page it says Pro Polymer has special characteristics. That is, with the mechanism of creating a gel texture to have a Polymeric structure, it can be นำพา various active ingredients into the skin, whether they are water soluble. or soluble in oil It penetrates the skin very well, absorbs quickly without the need for สารนำพา eg Ethoxydiglycol , Propylene Glycol The same question, I agree that Pro Polymer used as สารนำพา in the formula? Odor Kill Yes, or if you need to use DMI, you can use Essential Oil like lavender to mix DMI deodorant. Can I put it into the formula using 1%? and I want to know if the mixing procedure is correct as below? 1 Mix 1+6+8 together and stir until it becomes a gel. 4,5 and 7 (if used) into step 1, mix well and then add 9 to combine, if using DMI and Essential Oil must add Essential Oil to What steps? Thank you very much.
jutaratw

Postby staff » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:25 pm

Hello,
from the webboard says Pro Polymer has a special effect. That is, with the mechanism of creating a gel texture to have a Polymeric structure, it can be นำพา various active ingredients into the skin, whether water-soluble. or soluble in oil It penetrates the skin very well, absorbs quickly without the need for สารนำพา eg Ethoxydiglycol , Propylene Glycol original question, I agree that Pro Polymer used as สารนำพา in the formula? Odor Kill or if you need DMI
สารนำพา is particularly effective. นำพา better than Pro Polymer although Pro Polymer will do นำพา to some extent, but is not equivalent to a substance developed to help นำพา especially yes
can be used Essential Oil such as lavender to deodorize DMI, mix it into the formula using the 1st place. Can you %
can you do this?
And would like to know if the mixing procedure is correct as below? 1 Mix 1+6+8 together and stir until it becomes a gel. 2 Add 2,3,4,5 and 7 (if using) In step 1, mix well and add 9 people together. In case of using DMI and Essential Oil need to add Essential Oil in which step
] Add all the dissolved ingredients to the water, stir or stir until clear, then add Pro Polymer until gel is obtained. Then if the recipe contains any ingredients that dissolve in oil. So gradually add it to the gel. blend well It will be creamy. (If there is no ingredient in the oil group The formula will be a clear gel.)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby jutaratw » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:56 pm

thank you very much
jutaratw

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development