Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวน R&D ช่วยพัฒนาสูตรสั่งผลิตนี้ให้ด้วยค่ะ, รีวิวสูตร

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help R&D develop this production order formula, review the recipe.

Postby wealth289456 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:42 pm

https://www.myskinrecipes.com/recipes/% ... ish-serum/ I'm sorry I didn't type all the ingredients in this message. yes This link is a secret recipe to order. Please ask for advice on R&D for formula development. Formula name : Anti Dark Spot Plus Maxi Nourish Serum Anti pigmentation Anti wrinkles Anti-Pollution Increase skin elasticity Visible Light Protection Repair skin cells Stimulate. the division of fibroblasts Skin whitening and firming after trying to produce it. The results after using the serum applied in the morning-evening for about 1 week are: - Wrinkles look reduced - Facial skin is firmer - Facial skin is whiter - Blemishes look faded but the disadvantage of the serum is - The smell of the serum resembles a chemical smell. The smell is very strong and the smell lingers on my face all day. (You have to be very patient in using it.) - I feel very uncomfortable after applying the serum. This could be due to too many ingredients. (Assuming it I'm not sure what caused it.) I would like to ask R&D to help develop the formula for me. and if you cut this ingredient out Will this serum formula meet the expected results mentioned above? / Or can I use other ingredients that have the same effect but without the pungent odor? Is it the same or redundant? If so, which one should be removed? 3. Is there any ingredient that is more than necessary in this recipe? 4. If R&D wants to cut out which ingredient or add which one? Please let me know, thank you.
wealth289456

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help R&D develop this production order formula.

Postby staff » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:50 am

Hello, RD on this webboard will not be able to access the member's formula. that is a secret formula If you want to adjust the formula According to the information that the member has informed about the effective part and the part that you want to improve, please inform the RD directly on the formula page. (on the recipe page of the member There will be a message box to chat with RD who takes care of this recipe directly) by this secret recipe of yours. It will only be accessed by you and the RD who directly supervise this formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Please help R&D develop this production order formula.

Postby wealth289456 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:53 am

Yes, thank you very much.
wealth289456

Re: Please help R&D develop this production order formula, recipe review

Postby wealth289456 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:14 pm

[quote="staff"]Hello, RD on this webboard will not be able to access the member's recipe. that is a secret formula If you want to adjust the formula According to the information that the member has informed about the effective part and the part that you want to improve, please inform the RD directly on the formula page. (on the recipe page of the member There will be a message box to chat with RD who takes care of this recipe directly) by this secret recipe of yours. It can only be accessed by you and the RD who are in charge of this recipe directly
. I have done as suggested by the RD of the webbord, but the RD who is in charge of this recipe told me to post the recipe and ask the RD webbord. (Now I'm confused as to where I can get help from). RD webbord, please help. I will post the recipe here. RD will see the recipe. Ingredients % 1. น้ำกลั่น Sterile 16.9 2. Phospholipid 2 3. Ectoine (Ectoin) 2 4. Madecassoside -80 ( Centella Asiatica Extract ) 1 5. GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 3 6. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide , Switzerland) 5 7. ActiveProtec™ OX 1 8. Pisum Sativum Extract (Pea-Ex™) 5 9. Repair Activator™ Liquid ( Bifida Ferment Lysate ) 10 10. Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (eq. Argireline ) 10 11. Methylsilanol Mannuronate 6 12. Mineral Ready™ (Mn+Zn+Cu) 2 1 3. Ethoxydiglycol 2.5 14. Butylene Glycol 1 15. Licorice Extract ( Glabridin 4.5%, Water-Soluble) 2 16. LipidSoft™ CC 9 17. MSH White™ ( Undecylenoyl phenylalanine ) 2 18. Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline ( DPHP ) 2 19. Activated Resorcinol™ 1 20. Satin Cream Maker ™ 1.5 21. Mild Preserved Eco™ ( Preservative-Free ) 1 22. Green Tea (Elizabeth A.) 0.1 23. Skin-mimic™ (Skin Barrier Restoration) 10 24. Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol (eq. Pro-Xylane) 4 [quote="wealth289456"] Anti pigmentation Anti wrinkles Anti-Pollution Increase skin elasticity Visible Light Protection Repair skin cells Stimulate. the division of fibroblasts Skin whitening and firming after trying to produce it. The results after using the serum applied in the morning-evening for about 1 week are: - Wrinkles look reduced - Facial skin is tightened - Facial skin is whiter - Blemishes look faded but the disadvantage of the serum is - The smell of the serum resembles a chemical smell. The smell is very strong and the smell lingers on my face all day. (You have to be very patient in using it.) - I feel very uncomfortable after applying the serum. This could be due to too many ingredients. (Assuming I'm not sure what caused it.) I would like to ask R&D to help develop the formula for me. and if you cut this ingredient out Will this serum formula meet the expected results mentioned above? / Or can I use other ingredients that have the same effect but without the pungent odor? Is it the same or redundant? If so, which one should be removed? 3. Is there any ingredient that is more than necessary in this recipe? 4. If R&D wants to cut out which ingredient or add which one? Please let me know. Thank you.
Please RD as well. I want to develop this formula to be effective and suitable for use and meet the expected results of the serum. will be able to order production and use it continuously I don't want to throw away this recipe again like a recipe that has been ordered in the past. If R&D deems it necessary to cut out which ingredients or add which ones. Please let me know. I hope this time I can get help from RD too. Thank you.
wealth289456

Re: Please help R&D develop this production order formula, recipe review

Postby staff » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:44 pm

Hello. 1. From the formula, there are no ingredients that should have a strong smell. If you feel that the smell is too strong. It is recommended to increase the proportion of น้ำหอม more to mask the smell of other ingredients 100% in the case of eliminating some ingredients from the recipe will not be able to expect the same results in all respects satisfied formula should be kept alone Shouldn't have changed
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development