Cosmetics Formulation Development

การละลาย Protec™ OX และ Protec™ UV

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Dissolving Protec™ OX and Protec™ UV

Postby sujitra.ta » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:08 pm

Hello, I want to make a serum Ethyl Ascorbic acid in oil-free formulations But because you have to put Protec™ OX and Protec™ UV in the formula to help protect Vitamin C Tween 20 this, must add oil in the formula to dissolve these two? http://www.myskinrecipes.com/shop/emulsifier/175-polysorbate-20-tween-20.html]Tween Tween 20 and PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil can it be used or these 2 can only be used for soldering? น้ำหอม Thank you.
sujitra.ta

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Dissolving Protec™ OX and Protec™ UV

Postby modtanoy21 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:59 pm

Please allow me to comment. As the team has given me information - Solving Protec™ OX The rate of use of the melted oil Must be used in a relatively high amount. Usually around 1000 times Protect OX . For example, if you use Protect OX at 0.01g, use 10g of solvent oil, and solvent should be polar oil. It will dissolve easily. Synthetic oil with high polarity. PPG-3 Myristyl Ether LipidSoft™ Disperse LipidSoft™ Palm Octyldodecanol Thank you.
This answer received thanks from: sujitra.ta
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times

Re: Dissolving Protec™ OX and Protec™ UV

Postby staff » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:52 pm

Hello, this water formula, use ActiveProtec 3% it can dissolve water directly and will help protect Vitamin C from UV light and help slow down the deterioration of quality.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development