Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามความเหมาะสมของสูตรและขั้นตอนการผสม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire about the suitability of the formula and the mixing procedure.

Postby manlyleo » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:43 am

Ask about the suitability of the formula and the mixing process. User age 32, skin is quite dry. I'm not allergic to anything, my face is yellow, dull, darker than my body is not bright, I have dark marks, red marks from acne. Expect whiteness, clarity and dark spots, wrinkles, disturbing the beauty team recommends. What is the appropriateness to add for efficiency? Please ask for details of each mixing process. the rest of the water Safe-B3 ™ 5% GlucoBright™ 4% TransWhite 1% Activated Resorcinol S 5% Disodium EDTA 0.2% Licorice Extract 1% Hi-Quercetin 1% Willow Bark Extract 4% Satin Cream Maker 2% Reservoir-Tech 3% of oil MSH White 4% Rose Hip Oil 3% Bisabolol 1% LipidSoft™ Lite 3% final step Centella 2% Ume Extract 3% Repair Activator 7% Ectoin 1% Mild Preserved 1% Ectoin helped. In this case, I see that it is useful. About wrinkles, whiteness and redness, but the price is quite high.
manlyleo

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquiring about the suitability of the formula and the mixing process.

Postby staff » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:29 pm

Hi, if this formula is used during the day, please cut Hi-Quercetin is removed from the formula as it will make the formula darker. and not suitable for use during the day Licorice Extract does not help with whiteness. but will help ลดการระคายเคือง and reduces excess oiliness of the skin. The members themselves do not have any problems in both of these aspects, so recommend to cut it out of the formula. The team has noticed that the members have a choice of ingredients. whitening a lot of variety This may be more than necessary. Usually, the selection of ingredients whitening 3-4 entries in the formula. I can clearly expect results. In some cases, choosing only 2 items is enough, but members have a very wide selection. The team thought there was no need. Except in the case that members who have tried a smaller amount and still have not enough results / dissatisfied
Ectoin Help in this case? about wrinkles, whiteness and redness, but the price is quite high
Ectoin results in many aspects, both from research results. and from the internal testing team but from the member's formula Maybe it's not necessary. Because there are already a variety of ingredients to choose from. Therefore, it should be enough for the expected performance. In addition, the member's skin is quite dry. This formula may not provide enough moisture with it. which the appropriate moisture level of the skin is paramount to allow the ingredients to be absorbed into the skin and work effectively Usually if you have dry skin. The texture of the formula recommended by the team should be in the form of cream. Which has chosen to use oil or Butter to help add enough moisture to the skin
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby manlyleo » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:28 am

Thanks for the advice. The formula is used at night, so still Hi-Quercetin has truncated Licorice as suggested. Add a little bit of oil at the rose hip and Lipo soft light parts, since there is already a cream that focuses on the moisturizing side of the finish line. and before using this cream พิเทร่า 100% before(I already use it and like it very much), but if staff think it is not appropriate to add Jojoba Oil 3-4% would be good? Yes, fit, rose hip oil and Jojoba already exists, choose to add many white substances because they have been used After doing many things, I don't see much results. So I want to try making a big set once. I'm comfortable using satin cream because there is There are leftovers from my girlfriend who ordered. Please ask for advice for mixing each one individually. I'm afraid I'll miss it. For 50 grams, the rest of water. Safe-B3 ™ 5% =2.5g GlucoBright™ 4% =2 g TransWhite 2%=1g Activated Resorcinol S 5%= 2.5g Disodium EDTA 0.2% Hi-Quercetin 1% =0.5g Willow Bark Extract 5% =2.5g satin cream 2% =1g re-servoir 3% =1.5g part of oil MSH White Abs4% =2g Rose hip 7%=3.5g Bisabolol 1%=0.5g Lipo soft light 5% =2.5g final step Centella 2% =1g Ume Extract 3%=1.5g Repair Activator 8%=4g Mild Preserved 1%=0.5g
manlyleo

Postby manlyleo » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:04 am

Thanks for the advice. The formula is used at night, so still Hi-Quercetin has truncated Licorice as suggested. add a portion of the oil to the portion Rose Hip and LipidSoft Lite a little Yes, since there is already a cream that focuses on the moisturizing side of the finish line. and before using this cream พิเทร่า 100% before (I already use it and like it very much), but if staff think it is not appropriate to add Or should I cut something out, I can recommend it. Jojoba Oil 3-4% would be good? Yes, exactly, oil Rose Hip and Jojoba already exists, choose to add multiple white because it used to After doing many things, I don't see much results. So I want to try making a big set once. I'm comfortable using satin cream because there is There are leftovers from my girlfriend who ordered. Please ask for advice for mixing each one individually. I'm afraid I'll miss it. For 50 grams, the rest of water. Safe-B3 ™ 5% =2.5g GlucoBright™ 4% =2 g TransWhite 2%=1g Activated Resorcinol S 5%= 2.5g Disodium EDTA 0.2% Hi-Quercetin 1% =0.5g Willow Bark Extract 5% =2.5g Satin Cream Maker 2% =1g Reservoir-Tech 3% =1.5g. MSH White Abs4% =2g Rose Hip 7%=3.5g Bisabolol 1%=0.5g LipidSoft Lite 5% =2.5g final step Centella 2% =1g Ume Extract 3%=1.5g Repair Activator 8%=4g Mild Preserved 1%=0.5g
manlyleo

Postby staff » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:56 pm

Hello MSH White and Reservoir-Tech No should be used together Because there are no test results confirming that Reservoir-Tech can be used with MSH White , the study team recommends cutting. MSH White quit the recipe and add the proportions of the ingredients. whitening for example Willow Bark Extract and Trans-White let can be more Other ingredients are compatible with each other, no problem because of this recipe. No heat is used in the mixing process. Members can mix together. without having any remaining ingredients in the final step Centella Asiatica Extract to mix with the oil. and the remaining 3 items to be mixed in the water When all parts of the water are mixed together well. You will get a smooth, opaque gel texture. Therefore, add part of the oil to the gel. and people to match You will get cream
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development