Cosmetics Formulation Development

ปรึกษาสูตร Tonic ใส่ผมเพื่อเร่งการงอกใหม่

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Consult the formula of Tonic for hair to speed up regrowth.

Postby peeya_pgi » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:00 pm

Hello, the team would like to ask about the leave on Tonic formula, focusing on hair to reduce hair loss and increase new hair growth. because I am thin For men aged 40, normal hair and scalp condition. because I wash my hair every day Biotin Express™ 1% / [reduces shedding Hair] Pure Keratin™ = 1% to help restore healthy, moisturized and shiny hair Vitamin B3 3% [helps blood flow better. Strengthen the scalp] Thyme Care™ 0.8% [to be able to act as สารกันเสีย of the formula] Slim-Coffee™ 3% [Reduces hair loss] Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ 1% [Moisturizing] Rhamnose 1% [moisturize] PE-1 Aqua 3% [ นำพาสาร ] Water, the rest have more questions. 1. If using this formula Can I wash my hair every day? or should be changed to every other day to make various substances function to the fullest 2. In order to be effective, you should use 1 or 2 times a day. Thank you.
peeya_pgi

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Consult the formula of Tonic for hair to speed up regrowth.

Postby staff » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:25 am

Hello
Biotin Express™ 1% / [Reduces hair loss] Pure Keratin™ = 1% to help restore healthy, moisturized and shiny hair Vitamin B3 3% [helps blood flow better strengthen the scalp] Thyme Care™ 0.8% [to be able to act as สารกันเสีย of the formula] Slim-Coffee™ 3% [Reduces hair loss] Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ 1% [moisturize] Rhamnose 1% [moisturize] PE-1 Aqua 3% [ นำพาสาร ] Water The rest
For normal hair/scalp please reduce. Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ and Rhamnose Each remaining 0.5% or if you want to use at 1.0%, please select only one. which in this formula Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ would be better suited Rhamnose that doesn't have research results on hair care directly. Please cut. PE-1 Aqua 3% is out of the formula because it can't dissolve in water. If added to this formula, stratification will occur. Please consider using Ethyl Alcohol 20-30% in the formula to help the formula dry faster. up when injected on the head will feel dry and comfortable by Ethyl Alcohol will help act as สารกันเสีย if not used. Ethyl Alcohol Please add สารกันเสีย eg Phenoxyethanol SA 1% in this formula
1.If you use this formula Can I wash my hair every day? or should be changed to every other day to make various substances function to the fullest 2. In order to be effective, you should use it 1 or 2 times a day
. This formula doesn't take long to absorb into the skin. Washing your hair every other day or every other day doesn't affect the efficiency. You can use it 2 times a day.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby peeya_pgi » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:29 am

Thank you team for helping to adjust the recipe. Try adjusting it as follows: 1. Biotin Express™ 1 % / [reduces hair loss] 2. Pure Keratin™ = 1% to help restore healthy, moisturized and shiny hair 3. Vitamin B3 3% [helps blood flow better strengthen the scalp] 4. Slim-Coffee™ 3% [Reduces hair loss] 5. Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ ๅ% [Moisturizing] 6. Ethyl Alcohol 20-3 0% [helps the spray light and dry quickly, easy to absorb] 7.Water the rest 8. Poly-Conditioner Eco 3% [Smooth, tangle-free hair] 9. Hydrolyzed Silk Protein ( Sericin , Powder) 0.5% [Amino Acid Hair Treatment] 1 0. Zinc PCA or Dandruff-Guard™ 0.3% [ Reduce it ขจัดรังแค ] Item 8,9,10 has been added. Also, it was born from the idea that I would use this to nourish my hair. I don't use conditioner anymore. Use this instead of not sure that you are overthinking. Is it too complicated? -_-"
peeya_pgi

Postby staff » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:08 pm

Hello Dandruff-Guard™ stipulated that do not use more than 0.2% for leave-on products, please reduce the usage rate. Other parts can be mixed normally using a conditioning agent such as Poly-Conditioner Eco in the formula is optional. It's right But if your hair is long and it's not a conditioner In the process of washing your hair, the team thinks that it may make it difficult to wash/tangled hair during the wash. Or you may consider adding a conditioning agent to your shampoo formula. to reduce tangled hair
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby peeya_pgi » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:30 am

Many thanks to the team. So, summarize the formula as follows: 1. Biotin Express™ 1% / [reduces hair loss] 2. Pure Keratin™ 1% to help restore healthy, moisturized and shiny hair 3. Vitamin B3 3% [helps blood flow better strengthen the scalp] 4. Slim-Coffee™ 3% [reduces hair loss] 6. Ethyl Alcohol 25% [helps the spray light and dry quickly, easy to absorb] 7. Poly-Conditioner Eco 3% [Smooth, tangle-free hair] 8. Hydrolyzed Silk Protein ( Sericin , Powder) 0.5% [nourishing Hair with amino acids] 9. Zinc PCA or Dandruff-Guard™ 0.2% [Reduce Oiliness ขจัดรังแค ] 10. Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ 1% [Moisturizing] 11. water (the rest ) and then add a conditioning agent to the shampoo formula by selecting Poly-Conditioner Eco Same shampoo formula. made about this Please see if it's ok or not. 1. Sulfate Free Shampoo Base (pH 7, Clear, Foaming) 30% 2. Fragrance 1% (starts at 0.5% first) 3. Zinc PCA or Dandruff-Guard™ 0.2% 4. Poly-Conditioner Eco 3% 5. Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 1% 6. Any Gel 3% (starting at 3% first) 7. Remaining water, thank you. Yes :)
peeya_pgi

Postby staff » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:08 pm

Hello
1. Sulfate Free Shampoo Base (pH 7, Clear, Foaming) 30% 2. Fragrance 1% (starts at 0.5% first) 3. Zinc PCA or Dandruff-Guard™ 0.2% 4. Poly-Conditioner Eco 3% 5. Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 1% 6. Any Gel 3% (starting at 3% first) 7. Remaining water [/quote ] The team does not recommend using it. AnyGel to create gel texture to the shampoo formula Or liquid soap. Choosing Gel Maker In shampoo or liquid soap formulations, choose one that makes the formula easier/better lather. including a slippery feel When using Shalom on the head or skin, we recommend choosing Hydroxyethyl Cellulose in this formula, but it may not be necessary. Because this recipe will have a certain level of thickness. The study team recommends mixing without using Gel Maker first if found not thick enough. It can be customized later. (The formula will thicken for about 1-2 days after mixing)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development