Cosmetics Formulation Development

Lotionนี้ สามารถเติมสารเหล่านี้ได้หรือไม่คะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Can this lotion be filled with these substances?

Postby thelittledraco » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:25 pm

If there is a lotion which contains the following ingredients (lotion jergens ultra healing formula) Water, glycerin , Cetearyl Alcohol , Petrolatum , stearic acid , C12-15 alkyl benzoate , aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone ,laureth-3, Ceteareth-20 ,dmdm hydantoin, Allantoin ,methylparaben, Arginine , Sodium Hydroxide ,propylparaben, Carbomer , Fragrance , Panthenol , pentylene glycol , Lecithin ,alcohol, Ascorbyl Palmitate , Tocopherol . will be able to add Activated Resorcinol™1-2% Bisabolol (German Chamomile Extract) 1%? Want a lotion that moisturizes and brightens your skin? Reduce pigmentation. If the team has other substances that should be added Please advise, thank you very much.
thelittledraco

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Can this Lotion be filled with these substances?

Postby staff » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:07 pm

Hello, I would like to inquire. Members have a blender. That can help make any mix or not, or want to use your hands to stir?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby thelittledraco » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:13 pm

There is a small hand blender that used to blend cream gel that is currently used.
thelittledraco

Postby thelittledraco » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:54 pm

There is a small hand blender that used to blend cream gel that is currently used. Or should I spin activated- resorcinol ? resorcinol to dissolve in oil first and then mix into lotion Sorry to bother you. Thank you very much.
thelittledraco

Postby thelittledraco » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:28 pm

[quote="thelittledraco"]There is a small hand blender that used to blend cream gel that is currently used. Or should I spin activated- resorcinol ? resorcinol to dissolve in oil first and then mix into lotion I'm disturbed. Thank you very much
One more question can add Trans-White™ Added from the above 2 substances ( Alpha Bisabolol with Activated Resorcinol™)? Please suggest how to mix all 3 substances (if applicable) with lotion.
thelittledraco

Postby staff » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:16 am

Hello,
can be added to the cream. Make sure that both ingredients are completely dissolved into the lotion, especially Activated Resorcinol™ which looks like a powder And it will take some time. Warning: If not completely dissolved then reuse. May irritate the skin because there is sediment left in the lotion When the sediment of the substance comes in direct contact with the surface It will irritate my skin and Activated Resorcinol™ Do not use more 1.0% for the leave-on formula.
can fill Trans-White™ added to the above 2 substances ( Alpha Bisabolol Activated Resorcinol™)
using the same method. And do not use more than the rate specified by the manufacturer / FDA.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development