Cosmetics Formulation Development

อยากสอบถามสูตรการผสมเซรั่มค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

I would like to inquire about the formula for mixing the serum.

Postby o2oxygen » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:45 am

Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (27.96 KiB) Viewed 1599 times
o2oxygen

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I would like to inquire about the formula for mixing serum.

Postby staff » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:48 am

Hello, please check the product label and type the ingredient list on this thread. The system will automatically create a link to link to the details of the ingredients according to the ingredient list on the label. The automation does not recognize The team will come to help you with more information.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: I would like to inquire about the formula for mixing serum.

Postby o2oxygen » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:52 pm

Purified Water copper-peptides ( Hydrolyzed Soy Protein and copper chloride) ethylhexyl palmitate Squalane Cetyl Alcohol stearic acid glycerol stearate, PEG-100 sterarate water binder -Oil, use Milk Lotion Maker instead Polysorbate 80 PPG 2 myristyl ether propionate glycerol glycine amino acid choose the total amino acid is Natural Moisturizing Amino Acids leucine amino acids choose amino acids Total is Natural Moisturizing Amino Acids sodium salicylate สารกันเสีย choose สารกันเสีย other types can be substituted C10-30 Cholesterol /lanosterol esters lavandula stoechas (spanish lavender) oil Phenoxyethanol Allantoin Polysorbate 20 aloe barbadensis leaf juice ( Aloe vera) gel tocophersolan ( Vitamin E ) Camphor Menthol retinyl palmitate mixed (alpha, beta , gamma, delta) tocotrienols mixed (alpha, beta, gamma, delta) Tocopherol s Ubiquinone (coenzyme Q-10) xanthophyll (lutein)
o2oxygen

From thanks :: 0 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development