Cosmetics Formulation Development

สูตรสามารถผสมได้ไหมครับ อยากจะส่งสูตรเซรั่ม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Can the formula be mixed? I want to send serum formula

Postby niew_panas » Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:17 pm

I would like to send the serum formula to the factory. 1. Will there be any problems with the formula in the mix? 2. The cresoft body , Wild Yam , Phytosphingosine can withstand It can be heated if Cerasoft 2% warmed and melted. Wild Yam 0.2% vs Phytosphingosine 0.1% 3. TECA 0.5% can be blended in the formula? 4. You can use Light Cream Maker at the rate of 0.5% Can this formula be right because I want the formula to be as viscous to a minimum as possible? In the formula there will be a viscosity from Phospholipid 1% vs Light Cream Maker 0.5% I want to know if it's enough to prevent sedimentation of some substances? 1. Water about 65% 2. Bifida Ferment Lysate 10% 3. beta glucan 3% 4. Prebiocare 1% 5. PiteraEx 1% 6. Snow Mushroom Hyaluron 1% 7. Hyaluron large 0.1% 8. Hyaluron Standard 0.1% 9. Hyaluron Small 0.1% 10. Rose Stem Cell 2% 11. Apple Stem Cell powder 2% 12. Matrixyl 3000 3% 13. Pure Adenosine 0.5% 14. TECA 0.5% 15. Madecassoside 0.5% 16. dl-alpha tocopherol 0.1% 17. Tocotrienol 0.5% 18. Squalane 1% 19. Cerasoft 2% 20. Phytosphingosine 0.1% 21. Phospholipid 1% 22 . Ethoxydiglycol 2% 23. Lactobacillus Ferment 1% 24. Mild Preserved 1%
niew_panas

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Can the formula be mixed? I want to send serum formula

Postby niew_panas » Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:24 pm

Please allow me to change the question because some questions have already been answered from other threads, if in the formula enter Allantoin 0.3% and then reduce Cerasoft is 1% according to the formula below. PS. There is no Wild Yam ] in the formula. Wild Yam 1. You can use Light Cream Maker 0.5% Can you combine the recipe? I want the formula to have the least viscosity. 2. Phytosphingosine How to mix this? Can it be blended into the formula? or if you use Ethoxydiglycol 2% can be heated to melt. Phytosphingosine is it effective? or if changed to Butylene Glycol 2% instead of this is enough to dissolve. Phytosphingosine is it effective? 3. If you send this formula to the factory, it can be produced in the following percentage ratio without cutting any of them out, right? 1. Water about 66% 2. Bifida Ferment Lysate 10% 3. beta glucan 3% 4. Prebiocare http://www.myskinrecipes.com/shop/prebiotic-probiotic/6104-prebio-care-skin-prebiotic-alpha-glucan-oligosaccharide.html]Prebiocare[/url Prebiocare 1% 5. PiteraEx 1% 6. Snow Mushroom Hyaluron 1% 7. Hyaluron large 0.1% 8. Hyaluron Standard 0.1% 9. Hyaluron Small 0.1% 10. Rose Stem Cell 2 % 11. Apple Stem Cell powder 2 % 12. Matrixyl 3000 3% 13. Pure Adenosine 0.5% 14. TECA 0.5% 15. Madecassoside 0.5% 16. dl-alpha tocopherol 0.1% 17. Tocotrienol 0.5% 18. Squalane 1% 19. Cerasoft 1% 20. Phytosphingosine 0.1% 21. Phospholipid 1% 22. Ethoxydiglycol 2% 23. Lactobacillus Ferment 1% 24. Mild Preserved 1% 25. Allantoin 0.3%
niew_panas

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Can the formula be mixed? I want to send serum formula

Postby staff » Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:28 am

Hello
2. Phytosphingosine How do you mix this? Can it be blended into the formula? or if you use Ethoxydiglycol 2% can be heated to melt. Phytosphingosine is it effective? or if changed to Butylene Glycol 2% instead of this is enough to dissolve. Phytosphingosine is it effective?
Phytosphingosine is recommended to use as Skin-Barrier™ (Skin Barrier Restoration) is better than
1.Can use Light Cream Maker 0.5% Can you combine the recipe? I want the formula to have the least viscosity
adjusting the formula to be liquid and stable. It's a job that isn't easy to do. because it has to be tested at many levels of thickness then centrifuged ( Centrifuge ) to test stratification. Including may have to set baking Incubator a question that can't be answered until you take the test.
3. If you send this formula to the factory, can it be produced in the following percentage ratio without cutting any of them?
Does this recipe not have a water-oil binder or not?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development