Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอความเห็นสูตรครีมหน้าขาวใสลดฝ้า

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for opinions on the formula for whitening face cream to reduce melasma.

Postby creamdskin » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:55 am

Help analyze the cream formula. I want a cream to reduce melasma and restore the skin to look younger and white. In the best amount, the extract is not too much causing bad Disodium EDTA . Disodium EDTA 0.2% คาร์โบเมอร์ 0.5% Triethanolamine 99% 0.5% Glass Oil 5% Cetyl Alcohol (Vegetable) 3 Natural White Beeswax 5 twin 80 2% Mild Preserved Eco™ (Ethylhexylglycerin) 1% Sym-White™ 0.5% FruitPeel 3% ทรานซามิค 3% Myristyl Nicotinate (Pro-Niacin™) 5% Question 1, from this formula, all extracts form a good cream or not? This formula works If changing from Sym-White™ 0.5 to Alpha Arbutin 1% is it good? Can I extract amino 3 percent? 4 and the admin has suggestions to improve this formula or not.
creamdskin

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Comments on formula for whitening face cream to reduce melasma

Postby staff » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:51 pm

Hello - The formula does not contain a cream binder. And can cause separation when left in the long term. - For advice on the suitability of the active ingredients in the formulation, please contact the skin care team of the users of this formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby creamdskin » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:12 am

Ask more. - The formula does not have a creamy binder. and may cause separation when left in the long term What type of binder should I use to get a very thick creamy consistency but when applied it penetrates the skin well but still retains moisture? I would like to know the skin condition of the users of this formula as well. Rough skin, thick blemishes, uneven skin and wrinkles and large pores. When out in the sun, the cheeks will turn red and hot on the skin.
creamdskin

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:26 pm

Hello
- The formula does not contain a cream binder. and may cause separation when left in the long term What kind of binder should I use to get a creamy texture that is quite thick, but when applied, it penetrates the skin well but still has moisture on the skin?
Please use 2-3% Milk Lotion Maker or Butter Cream Maker or Soft Cream Maker , adjusting the viscosity of the recipe can increase/decrease Cetyl Alcohol (Vegetable) , Natural White Beeswax
2 and if this formula works If changing from Sym-White™ 0.5 to Alpha Arbutin 1% is it good?
Sym-White™ outperforms Alpha Arbutin
3 And from the following formula, can I add 3 percent more amino extracts?
Amino extracts What is the ingredient? Please ask for the full name of the ingredients on the website.
4 And does the admin have any suggestions to improve this formula?
Rough skin, thick blemishes, uneven skin and wrinkles, large pores. When out in the sun, the cheeks will turn red and hot on the skin
. The word rough means dry skin until it becomes rough. Is that correct?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development