Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่องครีมเปลี่ยนสีครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about color changing cream.

Postby wisediq » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:20 am

The cream I mixed after using it for about a month started to turn a lot darker. By the way, the storage is put in an opaque jar and not refrigerated. The formula is as follows: (50ml) B3 1.5 4MSK 1 Gluco Bright 2 Zinc PCA 0.5 Tranexamic Acid 1..5 Plankton GP4G 1 Rice Vitamin 1 L-Carnitine 1 L-Carnosine 0.2 Laurocapram 1 1,2-Hexanediol 1.5 Licorice Extract (1%) 0.5 Calendula Extract 2 Fruit Peel 1.5 beta glucan 2.5 Yeast Radiance 1 Light Cream Maker 1.2 The rest of the water is used as Rose Petal Water and omit สารกันเสีย Yes, I would like to know if the cream might change color because of any substance or because I didn't put it on. สารกันเสีย Thanks in advance for your answer. and ask one more question: beta glucan will you come in again?
wisediq

From thanks :: 5 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about color changing cream

Postby staff » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:40 pm

Hello, I would like to inquire as follows: 1. The pH value of the formula 2. The change in color is Change all of the meat recipes. Or are the colored spots that occur on the formula only? 3. Is the formula stratified or not? After the color change 4. Is there a different smell?
And would like to ask a little more beta glucan will you come in again?
The product is still pending access to Thailand. which is still not sure It is expected that it may not be in time for this month. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby wisediq » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:19 am

I didn't วัดค่า pH . The color change is Change the whole jar. And the formula is not separated into layers. The smell has changed a bit.
wisediq

Postby staff » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:06 pm

Hello, because the formula has many elements. therefore difficult to predict The team speculates that it might be caused by 4MSK or Tranexamic Acid , I recommend you to remove these 2 items from the formula, it should reduce the risk of discoloration.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby wisediq » Tue May 21, 2019 5:18 pm

If enter วิตามิน E in the formula will help prevent discoloration?
wisediq

Postby staff » Sat May 25, 2019 10:57 pm

Hello, Inquire. This recipe is a recipe developed by members. to produce Or to use it yourself. Adding Vitamin E will help with the oxidation of the ingredients. in the formula but the discoloration Not caused by oxidation of ingredients alone. It may be caused by other reasons, for example improper pH. For some ingredients in the recipe or the interaction between some of the ingredients in the recipe
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby wisediq » Sun May 26, 2019 10:30 am

It will be made for sale. This formula is the only formula that after mixing for a while will change color. If I change the ingredients from Tranexamic Acid and 4MSK is another ingredient that provides good melasma treatment effect. Can the team be able to help you?
wisediq

Postby staff » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:51 pm

Hello, from the original formula, the learning team recommends members try to adjust it like this. And tested, left at room temperature (30-35 degrees), but packed in opaque packaging, close the lid tightly, which is a normal environment when packing for actual sale. B3 1.5 4MSK 1 item, please delete. Gluco Bright 2 Zinc PCA 0.5 Tranexamic Acid 1.5 Plankton GP4G 1 Rice Vitamin 1 L-Carnitine 1 L-Carnosine 0.2 Laurocapram 1 change to DMI 2% + Odor-Kill 1% 1,2-Hexanediol 1.5 Licorice Extract (1%) 0.5 Calendula Extract 2 Fruit Peel 1.5 beta glucan 2.5 Yeast Radiance 1 Light Cream Maker 1.2 The remaining water is used as Rose Petal Water More 1. Vitamin E Acetate 0.1% 2. Protec™ UV 0.1% 3. Sodium Metabisulfite 0.5% 4. Disodium EDTA 0.2% should solve the problem.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development