Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามปัญหาสูตรที่เคยสั่งผลิตค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask questions about formulas that have been ordered.

Postby pongpat.o » Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:23 am

Used to order the production of cream with the following components And then the cream smells quite foul. I don't know what composition the smell comes from. And how can you solve the problem of smell? น้ำกลั่น Disodium EDTA Epidermal Growth Factor DMAE (SkinTight MD™) Liquid Glutathione ( L-Glutathione ) (Extrasol, Japan) Ume Extract (Anti-Glycation) Panthenol ( Pro Vitamin B5 , DL- Panthenol , Powder) Japanese Cedar (Cryptomeria Japonica Bud Extract) Wrinkle-Lax™ Wrinkle removal Perfect-C ™ ( Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate ) Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide , Switzerland) GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) NAT-RIBOSE™ Idebenone White Caviar Extract Nano Gold (Nanocarrier, Colloidal Gold 1-50nm) Soy Lecithin (Soy Bean Oil, Liquid Lecithin ) MOIST24 Xanthan Gum (clear gel type, smooth texture, not stretched) Natural Bisabolol Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopherol) Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) Mild Preserved Eco™ ( Preservative-Free ) X-Foam (Anti-Foaming, Defoamer Agent)
pongpat.o

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about formula that I used to order.

Postby krittin123 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:14 pm

It is recommended to use a deodorant such as Odor-Kill™ or Citromask™
This answer received thanks from: tonywong1177staffpongpat.o
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
krittin123

From thanks :: 126 Times

Re: Question about formula that I used to order.

Postby staff » Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:17 pm

Hello, consider eliminating the smelly ingredient is DMAE , Glutathione , Soy Lecithin
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development