Sodium Lactate (60% Liquid, Natural)

Sodium Lactate (60% Liquid, Natural)


Sodium Lactate acts as a Humectant (helps retain moisture) and Anti-microbial. Anti-bacterial (anti-bacterial) properties can help moisturize the skin by reducing the amount of water loss. Suitable for dry, cracked skin

Price 37.00 ฿ This special price only valid for web order

gram (mininum 50 gram)

Unit price will be cheaper for larger size
The price will be calculated based on the size you enter
>25,000g Discount 7%


piece(s), Packing Cost : 10฿/pcs
The product will be packed based on the requested quantity

Expiration: 12/2024 (Lot: 687948)

Add to cart Favorite PDF

  • Info
  • Documents
  • Technical

Sodium Lactate Sodium Lactate is a Humectant (helps retain moisture) and Anti-microbial. Anti-bacterial (anti-bacterial) properties can help moisturize the skin by reducing the amount of water loss. Suitable for dry and cracked skin. skin-lightening or help whiten skin gently, can be mixed in a facial cleanser to help adjust the skin color


It is recommended to use in conjunction with Sodium PCA and Urea For maximum moisturizing efficiency This is because all three substances are important parts of the Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF), which occurs naturally under the perfect skin.


In order of moisturizing efficiency in the Lactate group:

Ammonium Lactate > Sodium Lactate Plus > Sodium Lactate


Sodium Lactate can be used to solidify soap into bar soap (Bar Soap).


The product is a liquid type. The concentration of Sodium Lactate is 60% (the rest 40% is pure water).


Example of Sodium Lactate Ultra-Moisturizing Serum Formula

Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum) Light Type 20%

Sodium Lactate 60% Liquid 10%

Lactic Acid 5%

Water 63.7%

Xanthan Gum 1% increases the viscosity of the formula Can be adjusted more or less to get a thicker or more liquid texture.

Phenoxyethanol 0.5%

Water-in-Oil EZ™ 0.8%


Use: for skin care products or cleansing the skin (such as soap) in all forms because it is water soluble

Mixing method: Mixed in water (water-phase) with a short-term heat resistance.

Usage rate: 2-10% (recommended 3-5%, if using more than 3% will act to accelerate skin cell turnover, which when used should avoid sunlight)

Product characteristics: clear liquid

Solubility: can dissolve in water

Storage: For long term storage Store at room temperature Do not expose to sunlight, humidity, heat Seal the lid tightly, shelf life at least 2 years.


INCI Name : Sodium Lactate



Storage: Store under room temperature. Avoid Heat & Light.

Shelf Life: 24Months from manufacturing or testing date (Current Lot will expire: 12/2024)

Dosage (Range): 2% - 10%

Research & Development: Netherlands

Mix Method: Add into water phase. Heat tolerant.

Heat Resistance: Avoid heat above 80C

Stable in pH range: 3.5 - 10

Solubility: Water

Product Types: Cream , Lotion , Clear Gel , Toner , Mask , Scrub , Liquid Soap , Bar Soap (pH >7) , Bar Soap (pH <7)

INCI: Sodium Lactate

Product Specification:

Test Specification
Description -
Density (20 degree Celsius), g/mL Between 1.30 and 1.34
pH (fresh solution) 7.8-8.3
Colour (fresh solution) Hazen 30 Max
Appearance of solution -
Positive test for lactate -
Positive test for sodium -
Sodium lactate content (% w/w) 60.0-61.0
Sodium content (% w/w) 12.3-12.6
Stereochemical purity (%L (+) ) -
Heavy metals (as Pb) ppm -
Iron (ppm) -
Calcium (ppm) -
Chloride (ppm) -
Lead (ppm) -
Arsenic (ppm) -
Mercury (ppm) -
Barium -
Reducing substances (sugars) & sucrose -
Citrate, oxalate, phosphate or tartrate -


No products

Shipping 0.00 ฿
Total 0.00 ฿