Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามสาร soy extract และ symwhite ลงในสูตรค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for substances soy extract and symwhite in the formula.

Postby my-thai » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:34 pm

Feel free to inquire about the following substances Sym-White 0.5% Soy Extract 5% into the current serum. which has the following formula: Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate , Niacinamide , Sodium Hyaluronate , Betaine , Panthenol , glycerin , 1, 2-hexanediol, Allantoin , Butylene Glycol , Xanthan Gum , ethyl hexanediol, Adenosine can you add it to this recipe please?
my-thai

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquire about soy extract and symwhite in the formula.

Postby staff » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:19 pm

Hello Sym-White cannot be added to this formula. because there is no oil which is necessary for the dissolution of Sym-White Soy Extract can add it to the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby my-thai » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:42 pm

According to the description Function/action: Reduce melanin production ( whitening - Tyrosinase Activity Inhibition) Physical appearance: yellow-pink powder. Storage: Keep in the refrigerator, close the lid tightly. Shelf life: 24 months from the date of manufacture (current lot, expiration 02/2019) Usage rate: 0.1% - 0.5% Research/development: Germany Method/mixture: Mix in steps. final episode The formula temperature must be below 40 °C. Heat resistance: Do not heat above 40 °C Solubility: soluble in oil, soluble in any type of glycol, soluble in Ethoxydiglycol , Alcohol soluble Suitable for: creams, lotions, masks INCI: Phenylethyl Resorcinol Feel free to ask more questions. The cosmetics used are Butylene Glycol if Sym-White is it soluble? or must be dissolved in oil only, thank you
my-thai

Postby my-thai » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:19 pm

or if you want Sym-White put into the following formula of cosmetics. Snail Secretion filtrate, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol , stearic acid , Glyceryl stearate , hydrogenated vegetable oil, Dimethicone , Triethanolamine , Carbomer , Butylene Glycol , peg/ppg-17/6 copolymer, polyacrylate-13, polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20 , Sodium Polyacrylate , caprylyl glycol, Adenosine , Ethylhexylglycerin , tropolone, Sodium Hyaluronate , portulaca oleracea extract, betula platyphylla japonica juice, arnica montana flower extract, artemisia absinthium extract, alcohol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract , Centella Asiatica Extract , copper tripeptide-1, Rh-oligopeptide-1, Propylene Glycol , rubus idaeus (raspberry ) fruit extract, Beta-Glucan , palmitoyl pentapeptide-4, Disodium EDTA . This cosmetic formula is available. Can it be used? Thank you.
my-thai

Postby staff » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:37 am

Hello,
is there any cosmetics you use? Butylene Glycol if Sym-White is it soluble? or must be dissolved in oil only
can dissolve in Butylene Glycol , but because the member's formula has the proportion of Butylene Glycol Very low Rate too low will not be sufficient to dissolve Sym-White course
into the serum you are using. which has the following formula: Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate , Niacinamide , Sodium Hyaluronate , Betaine , Panthenol , glycerin , 1, 2-hexanediol, Allantoin , Butylene Glycol , Xanthan Gum , ethyl hexanediol, Adenosine
from this formula Butylene Glycol will not exceed 0.5% ratio
Snail Secretion filtrate, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol , stearic acid , Glyceryl stearate , hydrogenated vegetable oil, Dimethicone , Triethanolamine , Carbomer , Butylene Glycol , peg/ppg-17/6 copolymer, polyacrylate-13, polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20 , Sodium Polyacrylate , caprylyl glycol, Adenosine , Ethylhexylglycerin , tropolone , Sodium Hyaluronate , portulaca oleracea extract, betula platyphylla japonica juice, arnica montana flower extract, artemisia absinthium extract, alcohol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract , Centella Asiatica Extract , copper tripeptide-1, Rh-oligopeptide-1, Propylene Glycol , rubus idaeus (raspberry ) fruit extract, Beta-Glucan , palmitoyl pentapeptide-4, Disodium EDTA .
From this recipe, the first ingredient to be able to dissolve Sym-White is Butylene Glycol next to Carbomer which means the proportion of Butylene Glycol will not exist. more than 1%, which is not enough to dissolve Sym-White The team learned to recommend from this formula or the previous formula. If members add Butylene Glycol 3% in the formula will be enough to dissolve. Sym-White
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby my-thai » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:35 pm

Please ask for more information. - If you add Butylene Glycol 3% must precede Sym-White Let's melt together before adding to cosmetics or you can add both substances into cosmetics at the same time - adding Butylene Glycol added, not sticky, right?
my-thai

Postby my-thai » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:49 pm

and if you want to add substance Ectoin 2% goes into makeup too. Can this be done? Thank you very much.
my-thai

Postby staff » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:58 pm

Hello
- if add Butylene Glycol 3% must precede Sym-White Let's dissolve together before adding to cosmetics or you can add both substances into cosmetics at the same time
please add Butylene Glycol into cream base, blend well. and then add Sym-White into the cream and blend accordingly
- Adding Butylene Glycol added, not sticky, right?
Butylene Glycol does not look like can cause greasiness on the skin In addition, the level of use is only 3%, may not find a difference in the texture of the original formula.
And if you want to add a substance Ectoin 2% goes into makeup too. Can this be done?
filling Ectoin in this base cream can be done, but is it appropriate? Members must consider the price and requirements from the formula / performance expectations because Ectoin is an expensive ingredient. And it's not necessary for everyone. Recommend members to make decisions based on research/experimental data of Ectoin from the web page to make sure It is the efficiency that is expected from the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development